IGNORED

3 On The Bounce

openEnd

That's right

3 times (out of the last 3) I have walked out of AG having had my money's worth. It would have taken the best part of 2 seasons to say that under Wilson. We lost yes, but well done the boys tonight, no shame in going out like that.

Also credit where credit's due, not the biggest Phillips fan but the boy done great tonight.

My only concern tonight is having to play extra time on a Wednesday night, I hope we don't pay the price for that on Saturday.

Another thing I noticed tonight... If Robbo had hit the post during the shootout would the entire Dolman Stand have bowed down while singing his name?

That's right

3 times (out of the last 3) I have walked out of AG having had my money's worth. It would have taken the best part of 2 seasons to say that under Wilson. We lost yes, but well done the boys tonight, no shame in going out like that.

Also credit where credit's due, not the biggest Phillips fan but the boy done great tonight.

My only concern tonight is having to play extra time on a Wednesday night, I hope we don't pay the price for that on Saturday.

Another thing I noticed tonight... If Robbo had hit the post during the shootout would the entire Dolman Stand have bowed down while singing his name?

From where I was situated I doubt it!

Archived