IGNORED

Any1 Notice The Scousers In The Ateyo

just like watching brazil

Guest MaloneFM

I saw one mouthy toerag in the front row who should not have been there. On the way in he was shouting encouragement to the Everton players warming up in front of the stewards.

And on the penalty he stood up and began to sssh the Dolman. The stewards got there..eventually.

Them Pertemps stewards are pure quality...they really knows how to control a game.

Had one sat behind us, just along from the one that got kicked out or moved or whatever. Top bloke, didn't go over the top at all when everton Scored, just a quiet yes to himself, but he was a top bloke and a credit to Everton FC. Was chatting to him all game, he gave plenty of credit to city and was generally a top bloke really.

Had one sat behind us, just along from the one that got kicked out or moved or whatever.  Top bloke, didn't go over the top at all when everton Scored, just a quiet yes to himself, but he was a top bloke and a credit to Everton FC.  Was chatting to him all game, he gave plenty of credit to city and was generally a top bloke really.

So, to sum up, a top bloke in your view :(

I know an Everton fan who took his kid to the game last night and sat in the City end. Have no problem with it- it's all money to us, but I didn't think Everton sold out their allocation (maybe it wasn't even all-ticket for them?) so why go in the home ends? Can't have realised I guess.

I DO though, think that away fans should have the courtesy to shut up if they're in the home ends. It's daft and looking for trouble. There is, though, never any excuse for causing trouble inside the ground. By far the best thing to do is ignore them- if they're cheering the away side out loud they're probably wanting a reaction. I wouldn't give them the pleasure- just make sure the steward knows that if they don't chuck them out- you will!

I DO though, think that away fans should have the courtesy to shut up if they're in the home ends. It's daft and looking for trouble. There is, though, never any excuse for causing trouble inside the ground. By far the best thing to do is ignore them- if they're cheering the away side out loud they're probably wanting a reaction. I wouldn't give them the pleasure- just make sure the steward knows that if they don't chuck them out- you will!

Totally agree... Stupid that Premiership supporters should cause minor trouble (Chanting/Celebrating etc) in a League One ground. Save it for the bigger games (For Everton)

Why can't Everton fans sit with us? We had a few behind us and have no problem with them being there. Ok if they are singing shouting abuse etc then I would have a problem but I feel that most of them in the home end were well behaved and in my mind have ever right to be there

Archived