IGNORED

Woodman On Loan To Mansfield

Red Cloud

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I don't see whats so strange about it,he's a quality player warming the bench....Craig Woodman has always been a favourite of mine,I saw him playing when he was 16 years old and he was full of composure,every tackle he made was pin-point,every pass he made was pin-point,every cross he made was pin-point and he scored two penalties that game,he even switched from left-back to right-back when the right-back went off injured and looked equally at home! I've been a fan of his since....

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I'm pleased for Craig now because he needs to be tasting first-team action(although he wouldn't look out of place at a much higher level than League Two!),unfortunately for him Brian has decided to play two sections now,a defensive section and an attacking section,the back four and the goalkeeper only concentrate on keeping the ball out of the net to allow the more creative players further up the pitch to try to do something at the other end....Craig isn't the best of defenders or the most aggressive of players,he is a sound defender on the ground but is poor in the air and rarely throws his body in the way of things like Matty does....Craig likes to link defence to midfield down the left side,good at passing and moving,comfortable with the ball at his feet and all that,lethal crosser when he's get further up the pitch too....but he doesn't offer much when high balls are being thrown at us!

Archived