IGNORED

Official Response?

Dave L

Now I know that Steve is a busy man, and may well be involved in other stuff today. But given that the Maguire story has generated an enormous amount of interest and speculation I'm surprised that the club haven't issued some sort of official comment on his proposals.

Now I know that Steve is a busy man, and may well be involved in other stuff today. But given that the Maguire story has generated an enormous amount of interest and speculation I'm surprised that the club haven't issued some sort of official comment on his proposals.

If he recieved the same indepth report that is doing the rounds, he's probably too busy reading it. :whistle:

If he recieved the same indepth report that is doing the rounds, he's probably too busy reading it.  :me?:

True. It did take me all of three minutes to read it, and that was after going to the loo, going downstairs to get myself a drink, and moving the car out of the garage :whistle:

I agree, this is why I asked him to to confirm or dismiss the reports, on the Steve L section.

You'd think he have some sort of statement on such a big story...

Archived