IGNORED

Target Man Needed!

Ray White

On todays preformance we still need a target man. God knows how may corners we had where extra height was needed or how many times Murray whiped the ball across only for there not to be someone physically strong enough to turn the ball in. If that someone had been there i believe we would have scored at least 6 goals maybe more due to the amount of chances created.

Lets face it technically we are the best in the division but against the likes of huddersfield we needed that someone to challenge a strong central defence.

Murray was doing his best to get balls across but there wasnt anyone there to turn them in.

Plus Butler could be replaced. He got done by Booth everytime. Amankwaah in the middle alongside coles methinks.

On todays preformance we still need a target man. God knows how may corners we had where extra height was needed or how many times Murray whiped the ball across only for there not to be someone physically strong enough to turn the ball in. If that someone had been there i believe we would have scored at least 6 goals maybe more due to the amount of chances created.

Lets face it technically we are the best in the division but against the likes of huddersfield we needed that someone to challenge a strong central defence.

Murray was doing his best to get balls across but there wasnt anyone there to turn them in.

Plus Butler could be replaced. He got done by Booth everytime. Amankwaah in the middle alongside coles methinks.

Lee Miller.

Or lets try playing the ball to feet.

we were playing it to feet you moron. Thats what murray was doing, its just nobody was physical enough to get infront of the centre backs. Miller is far too lanky to be considered a serious contender.

So every cross that was headed out by the central defence was played to feet?

A target man is someone who flicks/nods/wins headers.

Cheers, Moron.

Target Man Still Needed? Are you insane? Sorry but I totally disagree.

Surely the stats say it all? You're scoring ###tloads but conceding ###tloads too... That to me meens you need a defender! When you are playing poor at the back there is no major options to try and make it better... You need a defender like Ben Futcher.

Target Man Still Needed? Are you insane? Sorry but I totally disagree.

Surely the stats say it all? You're scoring ###tloads but conceding ###tloads too... That to me meens you need a defender! When you are playing poor at the back there is no major options to try and make it better... You need a defender like Ben Futcher.

Rich, the young lad'll be in bed in a bit mate. We may get back to sensible comments then.

have to partly agree with the swindon fan (don't know name  :whistle: ) as we do seem to be scoring loads recently and the big defender option

a la young tony butler wannabe seems the best option as then the conceded goals may stop and we may post a problem off corners!!

Don't know his name either, profiles are good for that :D:me?:

Archived