IGNORED

Help Needed Asap

blackthorn slice

the daughter who is 10 brought home a letter from school asking her to attend a gas training session. :city: . she supports the city big style but likes playing footy and wants to have a go.does anybody know if city got anything going on like a girls youth team or sommut?is the junior reds still going? signed panicing bemmy father. :@

the daughter who is 10 brought home a letter from school asking her to attend a gas training session. :city: . she supports the city big style but likes playing footy and wants to have a go.does anybody know if city got anything going on like a girls youth team or sommut?is the junior reds still going? signed panicing bemmy father. :@

My daughter was at Rovers academy for 3 years and loved it even though she was a City fan and season ticket holder. She used to wear City shirt at training and was given an official Rovers coat and ripped the badge off. Everytime she played she wore a something red as she didn't want the quarters touching her skin and put a plater over the badge. She's only 12 now and some parents didn't like the lack of respect for the club and some said it was disgusting ###theads were allowed to play even though she did it for a laugh. The funniest thing is everyone knows Tony Ricketts who ran the womans section is a Red.In fairness though the Gas section was excellent.

In answer to your question, yes City run an academy now but you have to trial and then be invited to join although the club will tell you more.

Rovers wanted my cousins son to play in goal for them (he's 9), but my cousin was against it and wouldn't let him go. Personally I think it was a mistake, because it could have been the first steps to becoming a professional - yes he'd have some way to go before he could sign professional papers etc, but everybody starts somewhere.

Personally I'd let her go. A start at the Gas is better than no start at all.

Archived