IGNORED

This Whole Takeover Thing.....

Bow_Legged_Chicken

I just had a thought about this whole takeover thing that came out in the Evening Post.

Does anyone think its has something to do with Mr. Davidson?

He has always seem to have been in the light of speculation with takeover offers with rich business men etc etc. Could they be business partners in this venture to take over city?

Would him being involved someway be a good or bad thing?

Personally I would love to see the both of them on the board. As long as Lansdown gets to keep his Chairman position.

Davidson done more harm than good to this club. Yes he gave us Division 1 football but he riddled us with debt that Mr. Lansdown is still juggling with buying players and trying to keep us as much debt free as possible as well as going up.

Lansdown has done great thing for the club and with the fans and has excellent knowledge of how to run a football club as a business and does it so well. With finacial backing of a couple of real wealthy men I think this club could excel to dizzy heights.

I just had a thought about this whole takeover thing that came out in the Evening Post.

Does anyone think its has something to do with Mr. Davidson?

He has always seem to have been in the light of speculation with takeover offers with rich business men etc etc. Could they be business partners in this venture to take over city?

Would him being involved someway be a good or bad thing?

Personally I would love to see the both of them on the board. As long as Lansdown gets to keep his Chairman position.

Davidson done more harm than good to this club. Yes he gave us Division 1 football but he riddled us with debt that Mr. Lansdown is still juggling with buying players and trying to keep us as much debt free as possible as well as going up.

Lansdown has done great thing for the club and with the fans and has excellent knowledge of how to run a football club as a business and does it so well. With finacial backing of a couple of real wealthy men I think this club could excel to dizzy heights.

Yeah I read him spouting off in the EP, basically against the takeover, which is bit rich seeing as it's what he did himself. Can't see what it's got to do with him anyway really.

Yeah I read him spouting off in the EP, basically against the takeover, which is bit rich seeing as it's what he did himself.  Can't see what it's got to do with him anyway really.

But look who davidson took over from, russe!!!!!!!

It's a bit different now. We have a chairman who wants to see the club prosper, but stay in business, and who seems to have no problem putting his hand in his pocket.

By the way davidson said no to it as he feels the board are doing a good job as it is. Which Russe etc. were not.

Archived