IGNORED

Joe Anyinsah

Collis

I thought his displays in the first part of the season were supurb. He wasn't afraid to run at players and he certainly does have some fantastic skills. It is beyond me why he isnt on the bench at least, we wern't winning many games when he was playing but that wasn't his fault.

The guy has the makings to be an quality player for the club so deserves a longer run in the first team.

Surely?

Yea i agree he did'nt do much wrong, i'd play him on the left with wilkshire and tins in the middle murray on the right, two pacey out and out goal scoring wingers with a creative central midfield. not rocket science really ;)

Disagree. He certainly wasnt superb as you put it. He had a reasonable game at Forest Green in pre season but was found wanting when the final killer pass or cross was required. He was poor at Bournemouth and hasnt played since. Since then we have looked threatening in every game apart from port vale and are scoring goals. I just cannot see any room in the side right now. I recently watched a brilliant performance by the reserves against the gas and I thought Harley looked the better player and the more likely 'to make it' .

no thats right look at where leroy is now goals galore mind you though i don't think that it was fair when wilson kept leaving him out of the team when everytime that he came on he scored what was wilsons excuse that lita was too young had danny not ever heard of someone called wayne rooney

are you familiar with punctuation the little marks that indicate a pause subordination or otherwise clarify meaning or inflection i find they help when making a point and make it easier for others to read as without them it just becomes a long string of words that are very hard to read ot make sense of not only that but it feels like someone talking without breathing which can put the reader off bothering to wade through anything of note you might have to say sorry if this is a pedantic point but i really dont see why the odd comma or full stop is so difficult to put into a piece of writing

are you familiar with punctuation the little marks that indicate a pause subordination or otherwise clarify meaning or inflection i find they help when making a point and make it easier for others to read as without them it just becomes a long string of words that are very hard to read ot make sense of not only that but it feels like someone talking without breathing which can put the reader off bothering to wade through anything of note you might have to say sorry if this is a pedantic point but i really don't see why the odd comma or full stop is so difficult to put into a piece of writing

You should now await the "that's rich coming from you; you haven't got any punctuation in your message!" head-up-the-arse response.......my fave was the "ha - you have the captions the wrong way round" on the 'lookalikes' thread. ;):laugh::ph34r::laugh:

You should now await the "that's rich coming from you; you haven't got any punctuation in your message!" head-up-the-arse response.......my fave was the "ha - you have the captions the wrong way round" on the 'lookalikes' thread.  :laugh:  :ph34r:  :laugh:  ;)

Ayinsah, will do well to break back onto the bench at this rate now! Sooooo many players ;)

Archived