IGNORED

Brooker On His Way To You

Hodges17

You lot seem to have a few spare! One of them has thrown his toys out of his pram and say's he won't be made a fool of by your manager didn't he? All is not so happy with you at the moment?

The Gashead I spoke to today was really unhappy as you played 5 across the back last night, TOO defensive at home against Kiddie by far!

PS: can you come over and give us a few lessons, and we can show you what ATTACKING football is like and goalscoring too! ;)

You lot seem to have a few spare! One of them has thrown his toys out of his pram and say's he won't be made a fool of by your manager didn't he? All is not so happy with you at the moment?

The Gashead I spoke to today was really unhappy as you played 5 across the back last night, TOO defensive at home against Kiddie by far!

PS: can you come over and give us a few lessons, and we can show you what ATTACKING football is like and goalscoring too! 

john Anderson had the idea that he'd never miss a minute of any game, and when Atkins started his 'rotation' system John threw his rattle outta his pram.

This 'attacking' football you speak of? What does this involve?

Seriously though, if we win many games 1-0 through being a bit deep thats fine with me.

Hopefully a certain Mr Mooney will beat you lot up, just to shut you all up.

Have all Gasheads just returned from their pilgrimage to Lourdes as havn"t heard from the ugly lot for about 10 years.

Why not let your football do the talking , by the way i do sell a lot of neck braces too Gas heads. They don't tell me why they want them though, Any ideas chaps....

This 'attacking' football you speak of? What does this involve?

Attacking football. This is what I understand from watching City at the moment...

You stand all your players in the oppositions box, except the goalie who stands on/near the half way line. You put in corner after corner, freekicks, throws, anything really. Your players then either all stand there hopefully that the ball will hit them and go into the net. They aren't allowed to jump for the ball unless it is 2 or 3 of your players together who then get in eachothers way.

Sometimes it works, but when it don't there is a hell of a scramble back down the pitch to defend. Makes it exciting anyway! ;)

Now how is that 'defending' business done?

Archived