IGNORED

Penalty !

Granty

I was going to say, thank god it was only the LDV!

I'm guessing Leroy is just one of those 50/50 penalty takers wherby you never know whether it'll go in or not! I think he should just work on one direction and stick to it personally... Something like Zidane style whereby he puts it right in the left side of the net before it ever hits the back! Something both Leroy and Scotty have already managed to do recently... :o

I'm guessing Leroy is just one of those 50/50 penalty takers wherby you never know whether it'll go in or not! I think he should just work on one direction and stick to it personally... Something like Zidane style whereby he puts it right in the left side of the net before it ever hits the back! Something both Leroy and Scotty have already managed to do recently...  :o

Went for ye olde blast didnt he. Unfortunately keeper decided not to bother diving to a side but to see what happened, unluckily for Lita he guessed right.

I'm guessing Leroy is just one of those 50/50 penalty takers wherby you never know whether it'll go in or not! I think he should just work on one direction and stick to it personally... Something like Zidane style whereby he puts it right in the left side of the net before it ever hits the back! Something both Leroy and Scotty have already managed to do recently...  :o

Right in the left side of the net - far to complicated for Leroy. Non wonder he missed it!

Poor penalty, blasted right at the keeper. Tinnion should take them, or if not on the pitch then Bell should. In his absence someone with a cool head, not the red mist that Lita obviously saw just prior to taking his..... 2 misses out of 3, not good enough for penalties.

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
Right in the left side of the net - far to complicated for Leroy. Non wonder he missed it!

:@ He missed a penalty !! If we had lost you would have something to cry about.

It makes me laugh that you go on about his penalty misses. Vs Everton ( If Leroy had not scored during the game, we would of not got to the penalties !). There is one more person,more pi##ed off than us lot,about missing the penalties.....LEROY himself. Get off his back, Get behind him and the rest of the team and let LEAGUE 1 have it. Coooooooommmmeeeeeeeeee ooonn yyyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu REDS ! :o

Archived