IGNORED

Bye Bye Roberts

Ray White

Guest bristolbred
It also confirms that Freezer is joining Port Vale on loan.

That's been obvioius for a while, seeing how he is not in Tins long term plans. And that a lot of supporters think he's a bit of a lightweight!!.

His parents live near Derby, so Vale would be an obvious choice, as can't see him going back to Stoke!!.

Shame though, as under Wilson, the lad showed promise with runs along the wing.

That's been obvioius for a while, seeing how he is not in Tins long term plans. And that a lot of supporters think he's a bit of a lightweight!!.

His parents live near Derby, so Vale would be an obvious choice, as can't see him going back to Stoke!!.

Shame though, as under Wilson, the lad showed promise with runs along the wing.

and he was the only guy that he had that showed no fear of cutting inside to guarantee a better cross. Now for sure we're lumbered with outside runs down to the corner and many, many hopeful chips somewhere in the vicinity of the penalty box.

Our loss indeed :)

Guest bristolbred

Our loss indeed  :)

Our loss will always be someone elses gain!!.

Would just love to see Tinnions face if Freezer was on loan when playing us, and scores one or two goals to stop us getting three vital points!!, and the same could be said of Roberts, if he is loaned out to another outfit, or sold on to another club in this division!!, :me?:

Why when we need a wide left player are we loaning out Freezer? Unbelievable!

I would have given him a go on the left with Bell at LB, with him and Murray we would have some pace in the middle of the park wouldn't we?

Well I hope if true, it is a short term loan and he will be back with us soon.

Would just love to see Tinnions face if Freezer was on loan when playing us, and scores one or two goals to stop us getting three vital points!!, and the same could be said of Roberts, if he is loaned out to another outfit, or sold on to another club in this division

Id like to think that City would be clever enough not to make this mistake and add a clause into the deal so that the player cant play against us while on loan at another club.

Well, you would think it...but in the past we have seen City make these silly mistakes!

To be honest I'm really not too bothered about Marc Goodfellow. Yes he did score a lot of important goals last year but you can't really see him playing for us in the championship (If we get promoted :):) ). However I hope he does well at Port Vale or where ever goes to and I hope he proves me wrong :me?::city:

Guest bristolbred
In todays Evening Post the team news is that Christian has been left out of the squad. So it looks like we've seen the last of him. Apparently Andy King's interested.

So for those of us, exiled in a place, far, far away, what is the team news, and who are the substitutes??, :)

Guest Pjj171086

I'm not sure if freezer going out on loan would mean the end of his City career !

It would probably only be for a month and it might be a good thing as he would be getting his match fitness back without City paying his wages !

There is definatly a place in the team for him on the left wing

Look's like "The Girlfriend Supports City!" will be changing clubs if Andy King signs Robbo!!,  :)  :me?:  :)

Hahahahaha :city: Not likely but Swindon fans do not like Roberts I'm not his biggest fan and that's not because of his ability but... Well I can't say, I'd be banned.

BUT we need a striker ... Roberts (this season) has more goals than Fallon and Caton and I think Howard put together!!!!! And that's not really a good stat!

I'm sure city will want to get some money back on goodfellow. i thought vale were pretty skint even with brookers money.

I'm sure its just 2 get him match fit.

If Vale want to keep him they'll just waive part of the Brooker fee, won't they?

We have to be realistic, we can't keep everyone, if Tinns thinks Wilkshire with Bell for cover is good enough on the left then there is little point in keeping him, and Wilkshire can play on the right too.

Likewise Roberts is now behind Lita and Heffernan in the pecking order to partner Brooker, with Miller and Gillespie on the wage bill as well, so someone has to go.

If Vale want to keep him they'll just waive part of the Brooker fee, won't they?

We have to be realistic, we can't keep everyone, if Tinns thinks Wilkshire with Bell for cover is good enough on the left then there is little point in keeping him, and Wilkshire can play on the right too.

Likewise Roberts is now behind Lita and Heffernan in the pecking order to partner Brooker, with Miller and Gillespie on the wage bill as well, so someone has to go.

So what ever happened to Gillespie, at seasons start he was going to be the man.Tins has treated him like a leper, the kid is better than Lita and cant get a start. Lita has scored goals but missed a bundle, Gillespie is a much better clinical finisher. He will leave if he stays on the bench much longer.

Archived