IGNORED

Outsider Looking In.....

Rich-TWSC-

Guest bristolbred
I cant beleive people here STILL think Lu'on don't deserve to be where they are!!!

Luton, the most miserable place in England, and a ground to match!!

Of course they want up!!

To attract major investment, so they can relocate to a nicer area, like Milton Keynes!!, :blush:

Guest John Smiths Extra Smooth

Of course they want up!!

To attract major investment, so they can relocate to a nicer area, like Milton Keynes!!,  :blush:

Everyone goes on about Saltergate, you mind Luton. What the hells that deck chair set up down Brighton then????

Of course they want up!!

To attract major investment, so they can relocate to a nicer area, like Milton Keynes!!,  :blush:

Better than the dongs up there then!!! :city::P Seriously though, that "ground" they have is really going to hold em back.............its the worst one I've ever been to!!! :wub: proper dump, makes I appreciate how bad it could get for us as city fans!!!

Yes: You were down to ten men.

Yes: You didn't lose

But what I'm saying is, is it really good enough?

Rich-TGSC-

Yep - Chesterfield have made a good start and although early days are not the cannon fodder they were last season.

Yep - Normally we lose at Chesterfield so a point is fine with me.

Yep - I consider a point away from home a decent result, its the draws at home to teams like Huddersfield and the losses to the likes of Port Vale which will wreck our season if they're not sorted out.

Yep - Any result is good if you have gone down to ten-men before half time.

Yep - The spirit in the camp is good as long as the players believe we'll be fine as although our start has been noteworthy only for its mediocrity if we achieve consistency there aren't any better teams in the league (sadly I think Luton may well hang on to win it though!).

Out of interest maybe you should run the same post after the game against Hull in a fortnight's time...

Out of interest maybe you should run the same post after the game against Hull in a fortnight's time...

Merely enquiring. Merely enquiring. Actually, I do think the fortnight off is the best thing you can ask for right now... Regrouping etc (as I've said somewhere within the forum)

I wish you luck in the Hull game and hope you get back on track. Because you are not on that track....well....You are on the track but you keeping sliding of it every other week then getting back on.

Don't take this thread as a "I-hate-City-so-I'll-wind-them-up" post. Because I don't "do" those kind of threads.

Regards

Rich-TGSC-

Guest bristolbred
The one that sounded like it should be plying its trade between Nailsea and Pensford but actually did the St Pancras/ Sheffield route..." Master Cutler" !

Was the Golden Hind not Plymouth to Paddington via Bristol T.M. ?? :blush:

Guest bristolbred
Or did it go via Westbury? Not sure.

I think that you are right, the "Golden Hind!" went via the Berks & Hants, and the "Cornish Riviera!" used to go via Bristol T.M., :blush:

Archived