IGNORED

Sincere Thanks...

preston red

Sincere thanks to Edson and the 'Inciders'. You have done us all a great service with the Maguire interview. Only now can I make reasoned comment on a man, a manner and a situation I personally had no insight to. I do not live local to the South West and have struggled to follow these shennanigans in the local press. Maguire has come across, through this interview, as a dreamer, lacking business ethic, with little knowledge about the club he wishes to inherit. I apologise if my views may appear aggressive in manner, but he also comes across as a man who has little respect for the good work that the current board and team management are striving to accomplish. This angers me, as it too, in turn, shows little respect for the majority of fans who have patience and good will for all involved at the club at this time. If the Incider could continue to produce such good journalism and insight, however irregularly, it can only be for the greater good. Many thanks again.

Guest bristolbred

Hear! Hear! well said.

Hope that Edson and the lads change their minds and continue their valliant efforts for those of us, exiled to the wastelands of this septic isle!!, :)

Archived