IGNORED

Fa Fine

Ronnie

Will the players concerned split this fine between them? I think they should, especially Tins and Coles for dissent, refs do not often change their minds and as the manager Tins should be setting an example not carrying on like he has in the past, i suspect the majority of his bookings during his career have been for dissent, time to zip it Brian. It has been said else where and i agree it was only a matter of time before Smith was sent off, he makes too many two footed tackles, better to stay on your feet and tackle.

Guest bristolbred
and i agree it was only a matter of time before Smith was sent off, he makes too many two footed tackles, better to stay on your feet and tackle.

You only have to watch the Premier league on t.v. to see that anyone going in with a two footed challenge is going to be sent off if the other player is felled, or dives!!, and even if contact with the player is avoided, most Ref's seeing the fact that you were stupid enough to go steaming in will result in a yellow.

City cannot afford Smith to go at players like a bull in a china shop, and Tinnion should be leading by example when on the pitch.

He should fine himself for getting booked for dissent, as he should be having a go at those who show the Ref, (no matter how good or bad the Ref is officiating) no respect.

But when Tin's is on the field of play, along side Murray and the Doc, who really is Captaining the side??.

Archived