IGNORED

Why Is Everyone So Negative?

Collis

Guest Pointy

ahahahaha of course he's going to go he's WAAAAY out of favour here and he's going to get more first team apperances at swindon so why wouldnt he???

i hope he goes so everyone stops banging on about how freekin amazing he is when quite clearly he's not!!!

...i wonder how many robbo related posts there are on this forum now ..........................................

Guest RACRED
I doubt it after the way he's been treated by the club. I'm negative because we are obviously going backwards this season and are no were near promotion candidates as promised.

How exactly has he been treated by the club???

Guest Pointy
I doubt it after the way he's been treated by the club. I'm negative because we are obviously going backwards this season and are no were near promotion candidates as promised.

do you really seriously think christian robberts is the key to us getting promoted!! i don't think getting rid of him is going to hinder our promotion push and make us go backwards..... i think it all goes back to certain events and appointments before the season even started which helped to make our season not be as successful as we all hoped

How exactly has he been treated by the club???

Badly , after all the goals he has proved he can score regularly , gets a load of abuse from the fans for no reason , after all he has done for us tinnion ships him out of the team just because he wanted to stay on the pitch , and at the point he was taken off he was playing miles better than lita , he's basically been told to eff off by the chairman. And why isnt he being allowed to play against us , i've seen an interview with landsdown sayint "now he cant score a hatrick against us!" , so funny is it landsdown , well if we can score a hatrick against us why the ###### are we letting him go?! :@ :@ :huh::grr::blink:

Guest Pointy

i really really think we are not going to miss him at all at this club, its not going to make this monumental amount of difference everyone thinks it will, he is a average player ... we have so much better at this club that we can use to our advantage lets go forwards instead of backwards

Guest RACRED
Badly , after all the goals he has proved he can score regularly , gets a load of abuse from the fans for no reason , after all he has done for us tinnion ships him out of the team just because he wanted to stay on the pitch , and at the point he was taken off he was playing miles better than lita , he's basically been told to eff off by the chairman. And why isnt he being allowed to play against us , i've seen an interview with landsdown sayint "now he cant score a hatrick against us!" , so funny is it landsdown , well if we can score a hatrick against us why the ###### are we letting him go?! :@  :@  :huh:  :grr:  :blink:

1. He didnt score regularly this season

2. How is he better than lita?

3. What has he done for us that the other players havent?

4. Because it isnt exactly hard to score against us this season

He is a good player.... nothing more

Badly , after all the goals he has proved he can score regularly

How many is it again? oh yes, 1 this season, and seven last season, including the only goal of any importance last season, against Hartlepool. no one else even contributed to us getting to the play-offs did they.

Guest Pointy
How many is it again? oh yes, 1 this season, and seven last season, including the only goal of any importance last season, against Hartlepool. no one else even contributed to us getting to the play-offs did they.

according to some people 1 goal is prolific and means there the best player EVER! .. ha ha ha chris robberts makes me laugh

1. Okay i cant argue against that , but as soon as he came into the team we started winning.

2.In my opinion he has done more for us than lita ever will be able to. I was talking about the huddersfield game when he got subbed and threw his shirt down , he was playing better than lita at the time and obviously new it.

3. Scored goals in the playoffs , against hartlepool. Do i really have to remind you of all the important goals he's scored for us over the years?

4. Could be but i don't think steve l was suggesting that , do you really think the chairman would be stupid enough to have a pop at our defence in public?

Yes he is a GOOD player , we don't have enough of those so why are we letting him go?

Guest Pointy
1.  Okay i cant argue against that , but as soon as he came into the team we started winning.

2.In my opinion he has done more for us than lita ever will be able to. I was talking about the huddersfield game when he got subbed and threw his shirt down , he was playing better than lita at the time and obviously new it.

3. Scored goals in the playoffs , against hartlepool. Do i really have to remind you of all the important goals he's scored for us over the years?

4. Could be but i don't think steve l was suggesting that , do you really think the chairman would be stupid enough to have a pop at our defence in public?

Yes he is a GOOD player , we don't have enough of those so why are we letting him go?

in my opinion thoses points REALLY don't back up your point..... and the point that when he plays we play better!!! ..I'm sorry but WHAT ?!?!?! :huh:

Can I also add to this list the fact that he still has the option to turn down this move and prove himself to be a first team player here at Ashton Gate.

The chairman has given him the option to talk to another club. If he turns this down he will be treated as every other player and given a chance. Just because Tinnion believe that other striking partners will be more suited and beneficial to the team it doesn't mean he has been thrown out of the club.

You don't see Lee Miller mouthing off and throwing his toys out of his pram with every signing yet he is in the same position as Roberts.

Guest RACRED
Can I also add to this list the fact that he still has the option to turn down this move and prove himself to be a first team player here at Ashton Gate.

The chairman has given him the option to talk to another club. If he turns this down he will be treated as every other player and given a chance. Just because Tinnion believe that other striking partners will be more suited and beneficial to the team it doesn't mean he has been thrown out of the club.

You don't see Lee Miller mouthing off and throwing his toys out of his pram with every signing yet he is in the same position as Roberts.

don't bother mate.... Some people on Here think he Deserves A Knighthood.

Maybe they need to start supporting OTHER players aswell.

Christ, and isn't that the only one anyone ever goes on about.

What about the sitters he's missed, then we might not have needed the play offs.

And yes, please remend me of the 'important' goals he's scored for us over the years, because apart from the Hartlepool game, I can't remember, are they any more important than lee peacocks, or scott murrays? or even tony butlers? wasn't freezers goal in that game just as important?

according to some people 1 goal is prolific and means there the best  player EVER! .. ha ha ha chris robberts makes me laugh

Your the kind of pathetic excuse for a "fan" (snigger) is the reason that roberts and our best players leave and we will never get out of this division. Go and support rovers if you've got that attitude. He has scored 1 goal this season , but i'm on about last season when he actually played up front , remember??? And the season before when he scored 20 odd goals up front , without him last year we probably would have just about made the playoffs , the season before that we wouldnt have had a hope. Goals against cardiff (remember that??) , crewe (to keep us in the hunt for promotion) , mansfield (what a couple of goals they were too) , a hat trick at barnsley. Give the guy a break for gods sake , he's done more for this club than a lot of over rated donkeys we have at the moment.

What about the sitters he's missed, then we might not have needed the play offs.

And yes, please remend me of the 'important' goals he's scored for us over the years,  because apart from the Hartlepool game, I can't remember, are they any more important than lee peacocks, or scott murrays? or even tony butlers? wasn't freezers goal in that game just as important?

If you cant remember the goals that he's scored for us you need to go and get your memory sorted out mate. Yes the other players goals you have mentioned were just as important , but if they had scored goals against all the teams robbo has they would have been given a knighthood by know!

Guest Pointy
Your the kind of pathetic excuse for a "fan" (snigger) is the reason that roberts and our best players leave and we will never get out of this division. Go and support rovers if you've got that attitude. He has scored 1 goal this season , but i'm on about last season when he actually played up front , remember??? And the season before when he scored 20 odd goals up front , without him last year we probably would have just about made the playoffs , the season before that we wouldnt have had a hope. Goals against cardiff (remember that??) , crewe (to keep us in the hunt for promotion) , mansfield (what a couple of goals they were too) , a hat trick at barnsley. Give the guy a break for gods sake , he's done more for this club than a lot of over rated donkeys we have at the moment.

thats low to start playing the "your not a fan if you don't like him" card now THATS pathetic, he really is not as freekin great as you think he is oh sure he's scored goals last season but that was then.we needed him to play well now and he isnt he misses sitters and is an arrogant player who is alll about the ME ME ME .... getting angry when he's substituted???!?!!?!? its football for christ sake THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU don't PLAY WELL ....

And yes, please remend me of the 'important' goals he's scored for us over the years,  because apart from the Hartlepool game, I can't remember, are they any more important than lee peacocks, or scott murrays? or even tony butlers? wasn't freezers goal in that game just as important?

Goodfellow's goal certainly was important, a goal brilliantly made for him by Christian Roberts.

Roberts led the fightback ( and i mean led it, NOT Doherty, NOT Tinnion - it was Roberts who got the team moving) with superb passing & movement, the pin-point cross for Goodfellow's goal and the winner which no-one else in City's side could have scored.

If you've got the game on video, watch it sometime - there's much more to his game than goalscoring statistics might suggest.

don't bother mate.... Some people on Here think he Deserves A Knighthood.

Maybe they need to start supporting OTHER players aswell.

I always thought 'support' was a positive thing. :huh: All the negativity flying around on here at the moment can't help anyone.

I'll be glad when we go back to football next week and let our players, whoever they are, do the talking on the pitch, where it matters. :grr:

I always thought 'support' was a positive thing. :grr: All the negativity flying around on here at the moment can't help anyone.

I'll be glad when we go back to football next week and let our players, whoever they are, do the talking on the pitch, where it matters. :blink:

Interesting choice of timing to get rid of Roberts though, isn't it?

8 clear days for the fans to get it out of their systems before assembling happily again at the next home match.

It had better be a mighty performance against Hull because i certainly won't have forgotten this dark episode in 8 days. :huh:

Goodfellow's goal certainly was important, a goal brilliantly made for him by Christian Roberts.

Roberts led the fightback ( and i mean led it, NOT Doherty, NOT Tinnion - it was Roberts who got the team moving) with superb passing & movement, the pin-point cross for Goodfellow's goal and the winner which no-one else in City's side could have scored.

If you've got the game on video, watch it sometime - there's much more to his game than goalscoring statistics might suggest.

A winner that no one else could have scored? yeah right. His season was so good, that only the last five minutes of the play-offs semi-final is all you keep going on about.

The mans attitude stank, he only performed when it suited him. you don't mention the invisible performance at the millenium stadium do you.

Guest RACRED
Interesting choice of timing to get rid of Roberts though, isn't it?

8 clear days for the fans to get it out of their systems before assembling happily again at the next home match.

It had better be a mighty performance against Hull because i certainly won't have forgotten this dark episode in 8 days. :huh:

Its not Eastenders mate. Roberts is going. At the end of the day Tinnion doesnt think he is good enough so who are you to judge?

Archived