IGNORED

Belief

Roger Red Hat

• Admin
No, unfortunately.

I have no confidence in the man to deliver a paper let alone promotion, but we're stuck, stuck with him, stuck in this ####hole of a division.

...and WHEN we stay down at the end of the season we are officially ######d.

Staying down this season condemns us to several more as SL has already stated that major cutbacks on the playing front will be required as this club cannot afford to operate at this level on current spending levels.

To give him a 3 year contract in the summer was a bit too confident and may have been because of the specualtion with the derby vacancy.

We now have our hands tied really unless we are willing to pay his contract up which wont come cheap with his current salary.

I have been a fan of wilson but 3 season have gone with only the slightest of changes. I just think it may be time for a fresh start.

Give him until the end of the season and if we do NOT acheive promotion then that should be the end of the road for DW at Bristol City FC.

No, I don't think they will. The main reason is because we cannot afford to.

Before this season I was a Wilson supporter, however as far as I'm concerned he is no longer the right man for the job (many will argue the point that he never was however that is a seperate issue).

I think that the players have lost confidence in him. Why he was given a three year extension I do not know. We need promotion this year. Not next year, or the year after that, this year.

I've lost all faith in him, and I don't think that he will get us promoted at all.

The other thing that I find really disappointing is that this is his squad. He has built this sqaud to how he wants it, and it still isn't good enough.

Archived