IGNORED

Concentrate On The League

screech

I can hear the usual cliches now, we have everything to play for, a couple of wins and were back in it, with 3 points for a win anything can happen, the ball isn't running for us right now.

I dont buy the bull/s/h/i/t Danny, we didn't win because you don't understand what a balanced side is, you refuse to drop under performing players because they are your personal favourites, you play players out of position, you obviously can't coach how to defend set pieces, or how to attack set pieces.

The excuses have been used up a long time ago, no matter how you try to cover up the latest failure, the one thing you haven't said in interview yet which is anywhere near the truth is we lost because i am a fool and haven't a clue.

Well, that's this seasons strategy decided then!

An early exit from all three cups and now all the excuses about:

To many games

Tiredness

Mental Tiredness

Small Squad

Injuries

Fixture Congestion

Nasal Congestion........OK, I made that one up!

are all gone.

We've got one of the bigger squads in this division, albeit of a very average standard.

So DW/FB, cut the ####, stop being "dissapointed" and motivate the lads to win the next 3/4 games and start to get the fans excited again.

This season can be alive or dead by the end of January.

I've seen most of the games home and away and let me tell you this is one #### division packed with decidedly mediocre teams (actually closer to pi$$ poor) and players.

7 wins in 21 games is unacceptable. Football's not about, not losing, it's about winning.I support your endeavours to play attractive football but we need finishing and a final pass added to what we're doing at places like Blackpool & Rushden.

Good time for a loan signing???????????? 5 Months late for a right winger, but do your best!

Yep, i agree.

He is constantly on about "giving credit to the opposition" but the simple fact of the matter is that the opposition are not the problem- HE IS.

I was a fan of wilson but going by this seasons showing, it is time for change and simply not good enough.

IT IS TIME TO ACT NOW AND SACK HIM-(i am not proud of saying this but it is fact.)ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Archived