IGNORED

Wilson Out

wookey

any chance of some banners on saturday? or even a chant or two? i'm sorry to say it, cos i have nothing against DW; he seems a really decent man. he is doing his absolute best. but he's taken us as far as he can. the squad's good, young, and the wage bill is lower. but the team lacks any passion, any direction or belief. as he seems to.

any chance of some banners on saturday? or even a chant or two? i'm sorry to say it, cos i have nothing against DW; he seems a really decent man. he is doing his absolute best.

He is a decent bloke.

Which is why he doesn't deserve petulant behaviour like singing gay little songs and making banners.

Don't know about anyone else on here but I support BCFC, therefore I think the fans should get behind the team on Saturday. If we win then we could quite likely be in the top 6 come Sat night.

<br /> He is a decent bloke.

Which is why he doesn't deserve petulant behaviour like singing gay little songs and making banners.

Don't know about anyone else on here but I support BCFC, therefore I think the fans should get behind the team on Saturday. If we win then we could quite likely be in the top 6 come Sat night.

Quite agree, that sort of stuff deserves little more than contempt.

Take your banners to the Mem, if Wilson has over stayed his welcome then so be it, but I for one wont forget that we were in a worse situation than this when he came here and that last season he almost achieved a double triumph.

Please no!

As said above, the team need supporting and that sort of unrest around the stadium will instantly put even more pressure on our young side and you can almost guarantee a defeat will be the outcome.

We have an astute chairman who is not blind to the failings; let natural events take over.

I remember when Lumsden was hounded out, every game while the chants etc. went on the atmosphere was really tense and turned ugly with loads of little sporadic fisticuffs here and there.

The atmosphere is bad enough at the gate without arguments and bitter chants all over the shop.

Who knows, we all might be happier come 5ish on Saturday..... or not :(

• Admin
<, but I for one wont forget that we were in a worse situation than this when he came here and that last season he almost achieved a double triumph.

We were a average second division team on 27/6/2000, and as 16/12/2003, we still are........

A more careful consideration of last season surely concludes that Murray nearly achieved us a promotion and cup double - in spite of Wilson, not because of him.

Although I think Wilson has overstayed his welcome, this will not achieve anything. As has been said above, go to Ashton Gate on Saturday, support the club, and come home (happy hopefully).

What goes on behind the scenes should stay there.

Guest norfolk in chance

I think Wilson's got a few games left now to sort this mess out.

A win on Saturday will do nothing to inspire confidence unless it is followed up with 3 or 4 more and a decent unbeaten run.

I can't see us stringing a decent set of results together and therefore I think Wilson may have to move on.

We seem to have taken several steps backwards and despite some better performances recently we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

I suspect we'll all be there on Saturday supporting them but that doesn't mean jack ###### unless the team start performing.

All the members of the "happy clappy" brigade who say we must now support the club seem to miss the point. The point is that we need to move this club forward and get out of this awful division. We cannot keep losing 2-3 million quid a year forever and the only way to increase revenue is with a successful team doing well in the 1st division.

Can Wilson do this for us? The proof is in the results and although everybody craved stability this has got be sorted out and quickly.

I will be massively disappointed if we have to enter the playoff lottery this year which looks as though it could be our only hope. Qpr and Plymouth are starting to dominate and we cannot possibly close that gap unless we can really string some results together.

We have been found out this season. We lack pace and power and even if we do have some players of this nature they dont get a game!

Answers on a postcard please because I don't pretend to have them all!!!

:rolleyes:

Wilson had bled the club dry with the salary that is paid to him. If I recall the season he joined (4 Years ago) we were believed to have offered him £250,000+ also with a big big bonus for taking us up so we could secure his services.

I do not believe he has taken a pay cut in his time here. It would be interesting to know what salary he is on now!!!????

i think dannys done a reasonable job, he has brought on the youngsters quite well and we do have the makings of a good team, but the team is standing still at the moment, we"re likely to finish in the top 6 or 7 again, but never good enough for promotion, so i do think danny has done as much as he can, and maybe it is time for a change.

Come on lads!! get a grip .... yea were out of all cups.... ldv vans --- could'nt give two monkeys... League cup ------ wow !, and Fa Cup---- well got exaclty a money spinner in next round just a bigger fixture list.

and i know we aint gettin the results but a loan signing and a bit of spirit in the side I'm really sure were going to pick it up , and i can still see us challenging for promotion...... there are clubs up with no depth in there side and will soon drop out of the running , the league is still open and I aint givng up and I'm sure DANNY WILSON aint so lets get behind on saturday and nice away win to brentford and things will look a bit better!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

hold up lads what all this get rid of him do you really think we are going to be able to improve if we dont support the manager so we had some bad results i know I'm not happy but that is the fun of football the up and the downs wouldnt it be boring if it was all easy sailing? at least now the team can prove something to all the fans and also show the other teams in the division how football should be played. we proved we can do it last night second half. if you give the manager your confindence then he WILL pull things around. Bristol City will neaver go down we will also have our heads helds high now give the team so support and we WILL do it

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<br /> Sorry but cant stay silent no longer !! agree 110% with these comments. As for D.W. reminds me a lot of a certain A.Dicks he was hounded as well but took us to the first div.(eventually)

Instant success has not come, so what, things could be a lot worse , look across town!

We may have lost a game,we are not top of the league,but we are not bottom either.Chill out and get behind the team and the manager; S.L. and others will deal with D.W as or when nessecary.

Its not over yet, keep the faith. Come on you reds!!!

Welcome back. I was starting to worry that there was going to be no positive posts anymore!

I have half taken up your mantle as in i'm not calling for D.W. to go yet; certainly won't be doing that verbally or by banners if I do!

Archived