IGNORED

All Time City Squads...

preston red

A friend of mine (with far too much time on his hands) has been putting together an 'all time greatest teams' version of Champ Manager on his 97/98 version of the game (easy enough to play when you stagger in late at night).

The idea is players go to the club where the achieved the most, that's if there's enough room for them in the squad e.g. Andy Cole would play for Man Utd. or Newcastle before City, similarly Super Bob would probably play for West Brom before City.

With this in mind, can some of you help me put together a Bristol City squad for him, take some of the burden off his shoulders. I'm in my early twenties and have only seen players from the late Eighties and onwards.

Cheers.

A friend of mine (with far too much time on his hands) has been putting together an 'all time greatest teams' version of Champ Manager on his 97/98 version of the game (easy enough to play when you stagger in late at night).

The idea is players go to the club where the achieved the most, that's if there's enough room for them in the squad e.g. Andy Cole would play for Man Utd. or Newcastle before City, similarly Super Bob would probably play for West Brom before City.

With this in mind, can some of you help me put together a Bristol City squad for him, take some of the burden off his shoulders. I'm in my early twenties and have only seen players from the late Eighties and onwards.

Cheers.

Not sure if this is what you want, but to while away 5 minutes of my lunch, I've brainstormed a few squad players from my 20 years of support (doesn't include the Class of 2004 as you know them):

GK: Keith Welch, Mike Hooper (Lpool)

DEF: Keith Curle (Man City), Rob Newman (Norwich), Martin Scott (Sunderland), Darren Barnard (Barnsley), Jim Brennan (Nottm Forest / Norwich), Shaun Taylor,

MID: David Rennie (Leeds), Mark Gavin (Bolton), David Smith, Soren Anderson,

ST: Dziekanowski (Celtic), (Super Bob and Andy Cole as you say), Akinbiyi (Wolves / Leicester), Shaun Goater (Man City).

Not sure if this is what you want, but to while away 5 minutes of my lunch, I've brainstormed a few squad players from my 20 years of support (doesn't include the Class of 2004 as you know them):

GK: Keith Welch, Mike Hooper (Lpool)

DEF: Keith Curle (Man City), Rob Newman (Norwich), Martin Scott (Sunderland), Darren Barnard (Barnsley), Jim Brennan (Nottm Forest / Norwich), Shaun Taylor,

MID: David Rennie (Leeds), Mark Gavin (Bolton), David Smith, Soren Anderson,

ST: Dziekanowski (Celtic), (Super Bob and Andy Cole as you say), Akinbiyi (Wolves / Leicester), Shaun Goater (Man City).

Soren Anderson - Midfield???

Soren Anderson - Midfield???

As with Soren's time at City, the forward line punches weight but the midfield is weak. I'd therefore do a 'Benny' and play him right side of midfield.

Edit: My team didn't include today's players. If it did, Doc, Wilks, Murray and Tinman would all be there to bolster the midfield.

Archived