IGNORED

We Need A Referee For Saturday!

Big Red Rich

We need a ref for the game versus Hull City on Saturday morning. Man in Black are you available? Anybody else fancy a go? Doesnt have to be a qualified one, after all, when was the last time you saw a qualified referee at Ashton Gate!?!?

Also, fancy a game? We need a couple more players. The forum team is have a small overhaul. Why not stake a claim for a permanent position??

If you dont make the effort now then you might have blown your chance!!

Please reply here for both requests!

We need a ref for the game versus Hull City on Saturday morning. Man in Black are you available? Anybody else fancy a go? Doesnt have to be a qualified one, after all, when was the last time you saw a qualified referee at Ashton Gate!?!?

Also, fancy a game? We need a couple more players. The forum team is have a small overhaul. Why not stake a claim for a permanent position??

If you don't make the effort now then you might have blown your chance!!

What kit are we wearing Rich? red City tops?

Guest ashtonyate

I done so reffing a few year ago i got fed up with players who did not no the rules and would argue black was white arguing over ever decision you make. That why the local leagues can't get refs, pro players just show a bad

example and if they keep offending come down on them real hard say 1 month ban then next time 2 month ban that would stop it fast

I done so reffing a few year ago i got fed up with players who did not no the rules and would argue black was white  arguing over ever decision you make. That why the local leagues can't get refs, pro players just show a bad

example and if they keep offending come down on them real hard say 1 month ban then next time 2 month ban that would stop it fast

But this is hardly the same is it??? I thought it was a forum friendly between 2 teams of supporters whose clubs are playing later that day? Hull are putting in some effort to play early in the morning, they must be travelling down the day before, and state they will return the hospitality later in the season. Someone volunteer to Ref, please, I'm sure you won't get any abuse. Well only good natured abuse anyway! :wacko:

I done so reffing a few year ago i got fed up with players who did not no the rules and would argue black was white  arguing over ever decision you make. That why the local leagues can't get refs, pro players just show a bad

So you'll do it then :wacko:

If you don't make the effort now then you might have blown your chance!!

Can do a passable impression as a old centre half if needed.

Archived