IGNORED

The Greatest British Manager Ever

Keepers Ball

Well Who Is ?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest bristolbred

For the fact he made an unfashionable club Great, TWICE!!,

Clough!!, :city:

Cloughie's best ever quote ....

It's a cup tie, 10 minutes to go, Forest are down 1 - 0 and they've used all their subs. Worse, for once in his life Stuart "Psycho" Pearce comes off second best in a tackle.

The team physiologist shouts out to Cloughie ... "He cant go back on, he's taken a knock to the head, he doesn't know who he is."

To which Cloughie replies ...."Tell him he's ###### Pele and put him up front!" "

Guest filtonred

no don revie? his great leeds side of the 70's

A team of cheating, cinical b*****ds, yes I hate Leeds (what a wonderful day that was when we beat them in the cup on their own ground).

When Revie was England manager he was talking to the Saudis about a huge contract for himself while the England team were flying to America for a tournament, the man was a discrase. :@ :@ :@

A team of cheating, cinical b*****ds, yes I hate Leeds (what a wonderful day that was when we beat them in the cup on their own ground).

When Revie was England manager he was talking to the Saudis about a huge contract for himself while the England team were flying to America for a tournament, the man was a discrase. :@  :@  :@

i take it you hate him then ;):P

Archived