IGNORED

If You Had To Follow A Premiership Team...

Milton Red

If you had to follow a Premiership team, who would it be?

My team would have to be Liverpool, the reason being that as my family comes from East London I could never follow any London team apart from those that originate from that part of the capital, Man United I don't view as a football club just a business.

Guest bristolbred

Wife: Liverpool due to the Smicer/ Baros connection.

Kids: Chelsea, as my eldest daughter plays in goal and likes Petr Cech.

Me??, Norwich!!, i love the underdog element in football!!, :city:

If you had to follow a Premiership team, who would it be?

My team would have to be Liverpool, the reason being that as my family comes from East London I could never follow any London team apart from those that originate from that part of the capital, Man United I don't view as a football club just a business.

If I 'had to follow a premiership team' it would be because we'd just clinched the championship by beating Plymouth 6-0 (incidentally sending them back to league 1) in front of 21000 ecstatic fans at the Gate. :P:whistle:

man united, because they're the only major team in the premiership that actually bothers to develop good young british players. say what you will, but you can't take that away from them.

but then i barely even watch the premiership, so who cares? italian football is much better.

Guest yellowdreamer

Southampton i like the saints and there players r cute or arsenal.

hate manure though and most of there fans r always mean cos i love oxford other teams are like nice they r always cocky...god they make me mad!

liverpool for me

they were my first team,from late 70s-late 80s,before i got into....

1...peterborough,as i lived here all my life,but only really started to get into attending matches after my education finished...1988/89

2..due to bristol being my birth place,plus family in bristol,i started to get into city in last 5-10 years,and seeing as there were more gas than city in my family,i made city my 2nd team

man united, because they're the only major team in the premiership that actually bothers to develop good young british players. say what you will, but you can't take that away from them.

but then i barely even watch the premiership, so who cares? italian football is much better.

Italian football is boring, I prefer Spanish, but Premiership is better by miles. Anyway I'd follow Man U.

Guest Green Pippin Red
Everton, for Moyse! :city:

Can't stand ManU, (just because they are ManU) or spurs, because of Ossie Ardellies then Gerry Francis.

Of the London clubs, Chelski are ok....

But give me Bristol City any day! :)

Archived