IGNORED

Anybody Else Worried...

Red Cloud

I am actually a lot more confident about this away game than any others this year. It was a good performance on Saturday and Oldham are a poor side who are out of form.

I'm not getting carried away just yet, but if we can keep it tight tonight then I have every confidence we can score. <crosses fingers>

I think that at the start of the season Tinnion's tactics were very naive away from home in that he thought we could play the same as we do at home-all out attack. Having been to Chesterfield though, where the team showed great determination and work-rate to get a result i'm alot more hopeful.

Also, bearing in mind Oldham are in an awful run of form i'm verging on confident! Not quite though, remember Stockport away last year?!

Not worried, but Oldham have always been a tough physical side; could be 1 goal in it either way, there again could be 3; this is B.C.F.C anything could happen a probably will. :whistle::blush::blush:

I'm worried, its a hard ground to go and get a result. 

I think a 2-2 draw.

Last season we only had a loss and a draw against Oldham, so they will feel confident. We just need to play as we did Saturday. Promotion demands results, and we have to win at least one of the 2 away games

Archived