IGNORED

We Got To Shuffle The Defence Again!

RedM

On the main site it says Danny Coles has been given a one match ban after being booked last night. He will now miss the walsall match.

It just shows how much cover we need for ALL positions, especially now these suspensions are immediate. We are lucky that we have had players just back from injury (Bell, Amankwaah) to cover. But it doesn't take much for us to be stretched again.

This could of course equally apply to our forward players. The players need to play and train together regularly so that when they are suddenly put into the 1st team the transaction is smoother. It seems when a player has been taken from the Reserves in most cases it hasn't been too successful?

And Woody is staying on loan for another month, with a recall clause.

Well I guess it'll be Kevin or Jamie to take RB spot. Hill central with Butler and Bell back at LB

It'll have to be Big Kev as Jamie is still suspended. Any news on the mystery Defender signing mentioned last week?

I agree ....I'm still not convinced about Clayton Fortune.....

Bradley Orr could go right back I suppose, but then you'd have to push Bell forward, but hill left back and Fortune at centre back....

But I think its better we go for

Amankwaah-Butler-Hill-Bell

And I suppose the midfield will be:

Murray-Orr-Doherty-Wilkshire

I know in the past two defensive central midfielders has'nt worked but but both players on either flank like to go forward, so we should be quite an attacking side, but look more solid defensively??

Isnt Tommy still banned against Walsall?

If he is i would play:

Amankwaah...Butler...Fortune...Hill

Murray....Orr.....Wilkshire....Bell

...........Lita.....Brooker........

SUBS: Gillespie (he HAS to come on), Heffernan, Miller, Brown,  Tinnion (if fit)

IT WILL BE IF TINS DOESNT PLAY

Phillips

Amankwaah Butler Hill Bell

Murray Orr Doherty Wilkshire

Lita Brooker

No doubt!

;)

Isnt Tommy still banned against Walsall?

If he is i would play:

Amankwaah...Butler...Fortune...Hill

Murray....Orr.....Wilkshire....Bell

...........Lita.....Brooker........

SUBS: Gillespie (he HAS to come on), Heffernan, Miller, Brown,  Tinnion (if fit)

Tommy Doc only had a 2 match ban for giving the ref an ear-bashing so could, and probably will play. Funny how things change so quickly. After saturday, which to me looked the most complete performance this season, everyone played pretty well and Micky B adds so much, I thought Tommy might have to wait a while to get back in. But with more suspensions and injuries another reshuffle will be required. Lets hope the momentum of not losing is maintained. Having said that, mathematically you may as well win one and lose 2 games, as opposed to drawing 3!!

Archived