IGNORED

Reserves Latest

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Good team out, would more than hold their own in this league,Miller,Heff,Gillespie,Fortune,Brown and more ;)  :city:  :laugh:

Cant really say that looking at where we are in the League at the moment ;)

Dunno, I read that story with intrest too. Geoff and myself were talking how we could easily have a link from here to the ground as its visable from out of the window  ;)

It does conjure up an image of you hanging out the window by your ankles, with a bluetooth phone in one hand and a palm pilot in the other. ;):city:

4-1 anyway who was at the game can you tell me if this mullins that scored for the gas was called darren mullins and is mix race because if so i know him and a year or so ago he wasnt nothing special and now he is in rovers reserves.

Darren Mullins it was, number 17 (and last) on the Rovers team sheet.

Only saw the first half so can't confirm his appearance. Mind you he doesn't need to be "anything special" to play for Rovers reserves. :P

Its good heff , gillespie and miller all scored , hopefully this will put some pressure on the under performing lita and he may start to up his game again.

Heffernan deserves his chance in the first team and with lita playing poorly at the moment heff should get it. It would be wilson esque if tinnion continues with lita!! ;)

It was embarassing to watch. Men versus Boys and the men lost.

City had a very young side out whereas Rovers appeared to have some relatively old heads in their line up.

Rovers had the dodgiest keeper I've ever seen. He must have had teflon gloves and could not kick straight. Biggest cheer of the afternoon was when he finally caught a ball. Mind you a spectator had actually made a better job of catching one just before so maybe he learned something from him.

City could easily have had double figures but their finishing let them down.

Brown and Harley bossed the midfield and for the last 20 mins we were content to just knock the ball around.

Best laugh of the afternoon was when Ryan Williams tried to gee up the Rovers just after they had scored to make it 4-1 with a wicked defelection "Come on lads - we can win this". :P

The other laugh was Lewis Huldane. Obviously too big for the Rovers Ressies. Got substitited at half time and sulked behind the goal for the second half. I thought he had been given ball boy duties.

Reason for edit - apologies to Dave L.

Sorry I've just read your post on another thread. ;)

Archived