IGNORED

England

claloudav

Really looking forward to England v Northern Ireland 26th March, Old Trafford. Would like to go and have been recently checking the official site. March may seem a long time away but i'm a little worried as i've heard of people who have already bought their tickets! Doesn't say anything on the official site except details will appear soon?! Could anyone help me out or shed light on the situation.

Thanks, Clare ;)

"

Really looking forward to England v Northern Ireland 26th March, Old Trafford. Would like to go and have been recently checking the official site. March may seem a long time away but i'm a little worried as i've heard of people who have already bought their tickets! Doesn't say anything on the official site except details will appear soon?! Could anyone help me out or shed light on the situation.

Thanks, Clare "

It's already sold out. All the tickets have been bought by Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog.

Guest comeonyoureds

For the wales game tickets went on sale to england supporters club members about 6 weeks before the game, and on general sale via ticketmaster around a week later. I'll be looking to get tickets as well and i'd guess that tickets will go on sale the same time before the northern ireland game, so probably not until the beginging of feb!

I don't know who told you they already have tickets as non have gone on sale yet to neither the English or N.I F.A basically join the England fans club in jan or look out for tickets end of jan early feb on ticket master and aslong as you aim to get them the second they go on sale you should be ok

Archived