IGNORED

Craig Woodman

Riaz

Yeah, i agree that woodman, was v.good last night and danny should be pleased with his overall performance, putting him in front of the cue, for the saturday team sheet.

I thought Burnell wasnt brilliant but he was better than most of his games this season, i thought luke wilkshire played v.well for his standards this season, getting stuck in and having at least 2 shots in one game. :(

Alot of postives, should be taken from the game.

Yeah he looked abit more confident last night especially when he hit that beautiful strike from 30 yards.

IMO he has much more to offer the team than Mickey Bell whose Ashton Gate days are numbered.

Let wooders take the corners instead of wilkshire too, he might actually be able to get it over the first man unlike luke! Surely that is something obvious that needs to be looked at, if he can't take corners that actually make it into the box then let someone else take them! Maybe some lessons in what to do when we have a throw in would be good aswell!

Let wooders take the corners instead of wilkshire too, he might actually be able to get it over the first man unlike luke! Surely that is something obvious that needs to be looked at, if he can't take corners that actually make it into the box then let someone else take them! Maybe some lessons in what to do when we have a throw in would be good aswell!

Let Tinnion take them!!!!

But whatever happens wilkshire must stop taking set-pieces!

Guest Bootylicious

Woody was excellent last night.

He seems to be growing in confidence, game by game. Something that happens when you play a full 90 minutes for a few games, in case Danny hadn't realised. Yes, i am relating to Roberts.

No way was tinnion citys best player last night.

I think woodman + burnell were excellent

matty hill not far behind

DID YOU WATCH THE SAME GAME??!!

Burnell Did nothing significant

Tinnion MADE most of our attacks - he got virtually every attack going!

Guest city slicker 71

He,s going to be a class act, all we have to watch out for then is that these dopes don,t sell him to Reading for less than what they offered in the first place! :(

Regards

Archived