IGNORED

Walsall

Rob k

Guest monster red
How many does the Walsall end hold? I didn't think it was much more

than 1,200?.

Away supporters are housed in the 1,900 seat William Sharp stand but additional capacity is available in the Banks's and H.L.Fellows stands as required to allow a total of up to 3,000 travelling supporters to attend Bescot Stadium.

;)

Away supporters are housed in the 1,900 seat William Sharp stand but additional capacity is available in the Banks's and H.L.Fellows stands as required to allow a total of up to 3,000 travelling supporters to attend Bescot Stadium.

;)

Well it looks like we shall have a good following, and hopefully all teh tickets won't be gone before I get in. Just out of interest how many tickets did we sell before the SWFC away game last season?

;)

Blimey, that only leaves about 2,000 seats left for their fans doesn't it!!!. Is

the away end behind the goal seating now then? because it was terrace last

time I went there. Still can't decide whether to go or not.

Is it pay on the day? i bought 3 tickets and now me mate wants to come, jus wanted to know if its worth him coming on the day?!

Cheers

Yes it is pay on the day , we have sold 1200 (just under from official site) and have an allocation of up to 3000 , we will sell out the end but not the side so he should be able to get tickets on the day. Try and get there early just to make sure. He wont be able to sit next to you though if he buys on the day and you've bought in advance.

Archived