IGNORED

Pulis Was Unlucky

Ian M

• Admin

Given that our points tally this season is not too dissimilar to that achieved under TP before he left, I suggest that had the division been as weak when Pulis was here as it is this season, Tony Pulis would have had a lot more people claiming he was doing a good job.

Bring back Pulis I say! :rolleyes:

• Admin
That's not a suitable topic for humour, someone call the moderators :PC_Plod:  :PC_Plod:  :PC_Plod:  :PC_Plod:  :PC_Plod:  :vomit2:

Only half said in jest.....Wilson's points tally this season is VERY similar to that where we were "to a man" calling for Pulis' head. Why then does Wilson still have so many strong backers?

Strong Backers-not me squire.

It's lousy when the season ends in December !

I honestly can't remember such a non-eventful season,with such little prospect of recovery. It's downright embarrassing when such non entities as Hartlepool,Rushden etc are able to match or better us. :rolleyes:

But that has been one of the biggest problems this season. I have been bored on many more than one occasion. Up to this season i never missed that many games home or away. If i was short on money to go to an away game i would find it from somewhere. This season i have to force myself to go to home games and thats only cos i've already paid to see them all. If it wasnt for having a season ticket i doubt if i would go and that hurts me to say.

Archived