IGNORED

Class Act Lads. We Will Be Up There

mike11

after todays game i thought the lads done us proud from start 2 finish it wernt the pritiest of games but thought the lads done tremendous. dug in deep were brave in tackles and didnt give in kept going to the end looked as if we could of scored another in the last minute.

philips : kicking superb apart from the 1 he gave striaght to merson. not his best performance but alright

coles : not the best today but done enough he needs to play cb for me.

butler: to slow silly mistakes stupid tackle 4 the pen

hill: superb today for me never put a foot rong won almost every header lead by example. top draw

bell: stupid mistakes, looks fat and not the player he used to be. lost pace aswell

wilkshire: iv seen him play alot better didnt really threaten them and needs to learn how 2 tackle.

super tommy: awesome today mom by a mile never stopped kept the ball 4 us dominated the game. never should of got bookd he slipped. kept the shape and proved why he is the captain and should play every game

orr: not the best today done ok played better against hull never really kept the ball

murray: good the usual scott murray always 100% intigues every1 when he gets the ball lokkd dangerous

brooker: strong, physical never gave their defence time to breathe worked very hard sloppy at times

LITA: what a goal deserved it could of had 4 did get 3 superb dispay

tins: not really the gaffers best performance hope his knees ok.

brown: looked shakey at 1st 5 mins after that done very well some great touches and looks like hes going to be a tremendous talent

fortune: done ok

Archived