IGNORED

Best Centre Half In The Division?

Dave L

A Swindle Town site is running a poll claiming that someone I've never heard of called Sean O'Hanlon is the best centre half in the division. Respondents are invited to answer 'yes' or 'no' to that question. I just thought that the many users of this forum might want to take part in this very important poll.

At the moment 60% of the 30 people who have voted think he is. Have your say now :whistle:

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/Extra...sp?NewVote=True

I see that under the other polls that 86% of people think that Christian Roberts will be a success at Swindle. Own up, how many of his fans from here voted for him? :city:

Or you could just admit that he's a good player.

Noooo, must not get drawn into another Robbo arguement......must.......resist! :whistle:

Rapidly changing the subject back for fear of madenss......who the **** is Sean O'Hanlon?! :whistle:

A Swindle Town site is running a poll claiming that someone I've never heard of called Sean O'Hanlon is the best centre half in the division. Respondents are invited to answer 'yes' or 'no' to that question. I just thought that the many users of this forum might want to take part in this very important poll.

At the moment 60% of the 30 people who have voted think he is. Have your say now  :whistle:

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/Extra...sp?NewVote=True

Done!! Poor deluded swindle fans, Shaun O' Who?!!!!!

Isn't O'Hanlon the guy they signed from Everton though? Could be that coming from a Premiership club, people automatically think that he is the biz. Wilkshire was included in a team full of the best players outside of the Premiership last season in a magazine (remember reading about it on here).

Many people thought that at the time it was because he had previously been at Middlesborough, because it was still early on in his time here and he had hardly set the division alight.

I'd have to say that Danny Coles was one of the best defenders in this league. Not only is he young, but has had a £500k bid put in for him (by Cardiff after they went up), but has also supposedly grabbed the attention of a few Premiership clubs before. Also when Matt Hill is played in the centre of defence, he is a much better player. Could be another contender.

Guest STFCDude

Sean O'Hanlon has been our best player this year by far. We signed him from Everton last season, and he really has done well. Strong, solid in the air and in the tackle. I can see why our website is running this poll (he is our player after all!) and I must say if he isn;t the best in the division, he certainly is up there in the top 3.

Sorry to hear about how you guys were treated up at Walsall. When we played there earlier in the season there did seem to be an excessive number of bobbies around, although I don;t recall hearing anything as bad as what you lot went through.

Guest piper16

i think that chrisy roberts was a brill player for the reds he was critiseied on many occations on his desire to play for the club i cthink that city should have never have sold him for that cheap

Guest monster red
i think that chrisy roberts was a brill player for the reds he was critiseied on many occations on his desire to play for the club i cthink that city should have never have sold him for that cheap

And your comment's have what to do with the original point: Best centre half in the division? :ph34r:

Sean O'Hanlon must be class has he play's for the mighty Swindon Town :city:

Guest BlackthornRed

I know that they arent our favourite side at this present time but I think that Walsall's Julian Bennett is the Best Centre Half at the moment, Wolves and several Premiership teams are tracking him.

What a rubbish site that is!!!!!!!!!!

On one poll it's saying Andy King is the best manager the club has ever had ebhind glenda hoddle and if that wasnt funny enough it's backed up by 80% of the fans thinking he got his subs wrong. Now every good manager does that doesnt he :P

I really do hate everything Swindon... except Robbo, once a legend, always a legend :city:

Archived