IGNORED

Gta - San Andreas

Collis

Still playing Vice City - does my head in. Struggling on 3 missions

1. The remote helicopter one where you have to blow up the building

2. Assinate the chaps who plan to rob a bank

3. Saving bleedin Lance

This is even using the a cheat to produce a Panzer Tank and the armour and weopens cheat. I'm rubbish.

Just not enough hours in the day, what with Football Manager out soon. :whistle:

Still playing Vice City - does my head in. Struggling on 3 missions

1. The remote helicopter one where you have to blow up the building

2. Assinate the chaps who plan to rob a bank

3. Saving bleedin Lance

This is even using the a cheat to produce a Panzer Tank and the armour and weopens cheat. I'm rubbish.

Just not enough hours in the day, what with Football Manager out soon. :city:

1. Helicopter mission - Take the first bomb to the top floor and then work your way down the building. I found this much easier than working my way up as the last bomb takes the shortest amount of time to deliver.

2. Assassination - Actually quite a tricky level (as I'm sure your aware!), not sure their is any advice to give.

3. Saving Lance i found quite easy. Use a sniper rifle to take out the guys at the gate (stood by the car that is blocking it), then run to the entrance, kill any immeidate people, and then use the sniper rifle again to kill people before they get close to you. Getting him to the hospital is harder than saving him, but, as i find with all speed driving missions, you don't need to go flat out, just drive sensibly and avoid stopping the car altogether.

Hope this helps!

Archived