IGNORED

New Job For Danny?

Hodges17

what about some random Oxford fans talking about how Danny is rummored to be in talks with Oxford FC?

I'm not at all interested, anyone else?

Not really, but I am interested in why this Rovers fan imagines he's qualified to comment on Danny's management abilites. "The most negative manager ever" or some such nonsense.

Tongue in cheek presumably Hodges17? :whistle:

Shrewsbury and now Oxford. My my he is in demand isn't he  :whistle:

Indeed Taz.. Smacks of desperation maybe?

Wilson told the Shropshire Star: "I am out of work at the moment so obviously I would consider anything but neither myself or my representatives have had any contact with Shrewsbury Town."

God, we were so lucky to have such a sought after manager at our club for all that time. :whistle:

Not really, but I am interested in why this Rovers fan imagines he's qualified to comment on Danny's management abilites. "The most negative manager ever" or some such nonsense. 

Tongue in cheek presumably Hodges17? :ph34r:

I agree with you. Danny was negative last season but he wasn't THAT bad.

Season before last we were top scorers remember? So negative... :city:

Don't really care what Danny is doing as long as he doesn't go somewhere higher and do incredibly well with them... then I will be annoyed!

Guest bristolbred

I think that the "Tactical Genius!" will be going to W.B.A., as it's only a hours drive across country from the majestic spire of Derbyshire!!, :yawn:

Good luck to him, wherever he ends up??, :ph34r:

God help the supporters of that team though!, and may they have the patience of a Saint!!, :city:

Archived