IGNORED

International Call-up

deadratinmycider

It can only surely be England. I would understand why he would choose Congo, obviously thats where he and his family originate from.

Its not going to be Wales, even though that gives him a good chance of a cap......look what happened to our last Welsh striker... :whistle:

I cant see how he could represent Wales, it would'nt be right!

It would seem a little strange! I could only see him choosing

Congo or England. I think Leroy is a very ambitious young chap

so I wouldn't be at all surprised if he chose England. I hope he chooses

England, that way he wouldn't be off at all those African Nations, World

cup qualifyers and god knows what else they play!!!

How is eligable to play for Wales???!  Anyone know?

Has he been over the Severn Bridge, knows where Cardiff is or perhaps he has spoken to Christian Roberts in the past?

Has he been over the Severn Bridge, knows where Cardiff is or perhaps he has spoken to Christian Roberts in the past?

Spoke to Christian Roberts? Never.

My mates dad knows one of the stewards brothers who heard that they never got on and indeed never spoke to each other, not even once!! Thats the real reason why Roberts left.

Guest piper16

leroy is an execellent player, i don't htink that leroy would even think of playing for wales, so out of england and congo its your chose leroy choose carefully p.s take your pick leroy either = lua lua or carlton cole and the others

My mates dad knows one of the stewards brothers who heard that they never got on and indeed never spoke to each other, not even once!! Thats the real reason why Roberts left.

Oh that's ok then ,for one minute I thought we got rid of Robbo 'cause he was crap and Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy had a 20+ season in him.So if you wanna stay employed by City at least say hello to The Lita. :whistle:

Where were we,oh yeah,I hope that Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy(that's how bucksred does it)chooses England,if he ain't good enough then like Robbo he won't be scoring against us.By the way the only thing you can believe in the Sun is the date.

That's the real reason why that pair didn't work up front then. Only 2 months and a dozen dropped points too late. :whistle:

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Maybe he can learn from his former manager Danny Wilson who picked Northern Ireland,only to be called up by Graham Taylor for England some 5-6 years later(according to a Sheff Weds fan)! Ofcourse Danny had already played 30+ times for Ireland and Taylor didn't realise....how gutted must Danny of been!!

I think he would be eligible for all the home nations if he has/obtains a british passport.

I may well be talking rubbish but nevermind...

No, in the craky world of football at the moment thats exactly right. I would have thought that the piece in the paper would have alerted the other two as well, as both NI and the scots seem to have trouble finding strikers. Go for NI leroy you will be a hero to the irish if it comes off.

leroy must pick England, not wales as ryan giggs is

a prime example of picking the wrong international

side to play for.

This is an urban myth. Giggs played for England schoolboys because he was at school in England at the time. He was born and raised in Cardiff until he was 7 and was always going to play for them. (Whether some of the boys from the valleys count Cardiff as Wales is another question though) :P:P

leroy must pick England, not wales as ryan giggs is

a prime example of picking the wrong international

side to play for.

I don't think we can put Leroy and Ryan Giggs in the same category just yet!

Archived