IGNORED

Walsall Ticketing Arrangements

somered

Why this match not made all ticket by Walsall? They must have realised the amount of supporters that we would bring to this match.

My friends and myself along with a few hundred more disgruntled fans queued in the rain for over 30 minutes, causing us to miss kick off and when complaints were made to stewards/police about there being only one or two turnstiles open people were threatened with non admission or arrest, pathetic! If Walsall treat paying customers that way I would hate to see how they actually treat real troublemakers.

I for one would consider never going to Walsall again but w2ith their attitude to visiting supporters I doubt if they would give a toss. :whistle::whistle:

Why this match not made all ticket by Walsall? They must have realised the amount of supporters that we would bring to this match.

My friends and myself along with a few hundred more disgruntled fans queued in the rain for over 30 minutes, causing us to miss kick off and when complaints were made to stewards/police about there being only one or two turnstiles open people were threatened with non admission or arrest, pathetic! If Walsall treat paying customers that way I would hate to see how they actually treat real troublemakers.

I for one would consider never going to Walsall again but w2ith their attitude to visiting supporters I doubt if they would give a toss.  :city:  :ph34r:

(Mark Tovey) I've been speaking to a contact at the Football Supporters Federation about this, and although further investigation is required, it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, that Walsall fans were able to take advantage of a £3 discount on their tickets - UP TO THE DAY BEFORE THE GAME - and this was why City fans were pay-on-the-day.

Archived