IGNORED

Contact West Midlands Police

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/general/contact_us.shtml

I know it might not get us anywhere, but if enough of us e-mail, write, etc, then it'll certainly look at lot more credible then just one or to with an axe to grind.

If you wern't there, then just e-mail asking if they are going to make any comment on their behaviour and give their version of events. It'll probably take 1 minute of your time, so why not?

Like i say, the more people who comment/get in contact with them, then the more likely they are to respond in some way.

It could be you next time, so lets try and fight this and not let it get swept under the carpet, or passed off as being the fans fault!

all those who feel they were badly treated

while under arrest or just the treatment of

the police take advice also from the web site

below.

independent police complaints commission

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/

how to make a complaint

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/index/making_complaint.htm

Contact the Independent Police Complaints Commission at:

90 High Holborn

London, WC1V 6BH

Tel: 08453 002 002 (local rate)

Email: enquiries@ipcc.gsi.gov.uk

Hi all,

Have just sent an email to west mids police demanding an enquiry into the Walsall 10. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, hopefully justice will prevail and these thugs that think they are coppers will get found out and kicked off there force.

Steve

Guest scroobscurtis
Hi all,

Have just sent an email to west mids police demanding an enquiry into the Walsall 10. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, hopefully justice will prevail and these thugs that think they are coppers will get found out and kicked off there force.

Steve

I've also just clicked the link and have sent another email - I will be doing the IPCC after I know what the outcome of tomorrow is - I assume they will only adjourn it for the one's pleading "not guilty" - whatever I will keep you all posted.

The WDP have called this afternoon and wanted to do an interview with me, but I am still waiting for the go ahead from my solicitor as I don't want to do anything that will harm my case tomorrow.

If these officers are found to be in the wrong ,i think all that were arrested could have a case to sue the wm police,you should form a consortium and then visit a lawyer ,cost would be greatly reduced.and if fund were needed , i would be willing to donate £10 of my money as would over city fans noo doubt!

Goodluck tommorow!

Guest WillGas

Just out of interest. Who reported me to the administrator to get me banned when I responed to a similar post on sunday? :city:

I understand if you don't wish to name yourself. (grass)

If these officers are found to be in the wrong ,i think all that were arrested could have a case to sue the wm police,you should form a consortium and then visit a lawyer ,cost would be greatly reduced.and if fund were needed , i would be willing to donate £10 of my money as would over city fans noo doubt!

Goodluck tommorow!

A tenner from me too, i would even go as far as doing a collection outside AG. I was at Walsall in the play offs in the late 80s and i know from expirence what a heavy handed force the West Mid Police are, also i have been on the Walsall sites since Saturday and have noted that many Walsall fans are posting the same as us with regard to the heavy handed and intimadating policing that the West Mid Police employ.

We all know that the police police themselves and that they will close ranks, but do'nt let this put you off of making your feelings known, if there are enough of us demanding explainations from them then they will be forced to sit up and listen.

Good luck to those innocent people attending court, i hope in this unjust world that justice prevails for once

Archived