IGNORED

City Away Shirt

Cidergal

Not sure if this is scritly worth putting on the City forum but I wasn't sure where else to put it! :P

I have only just got my away shirt, it's great, so much better than the home one.

I ordered it from the website and noticed that you cannot personalise it. Does this only apply when you order online or can you get the shirt personalised at the club shop?

I hope you can... I want Leeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrooooooooy!!

:city:

I'm going to hide when saying this, but be careful if your going to get Leroy, if he carries on in this form, he won't be with us much longer and you'll look silly  :city:

And so you should hide son! Leroy wont be going anywhere. He will defo be here at the end of the Season.

I'm going to hide when saying this, but be careful if your going to get Leroy, if he carries on in this form, he won't be with us much longer and you'll look silly  :city:

:ph34r: That happened with Scott Murray two season ago!

And before that I had Soren Anderson on the back and he left two weeks later!

Now you've made me paranoid!!!

Not sure if this is scritly worth putting on the City forum but I wasn't sure where else to put it!  :P

I have only just got my away shirt, it's great, so much better than the home one.

I ordered it from the website and noticed that you cannot personalise it. Does this only apply when you order online or can you get the shirt personalised at the club shop?

I hope you can... I want Leeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrooooooooy!!

:city:

No problem,I got Lita 8 put on his away shirt last month.

Much cheaper than having Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy and you don't need shoulder extensions,but as we all know Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy sounds good.

My boy wears his shirt with pride in Dolman C Block. :ph34r:

Archived