IGNORED

Liverpool Arrests

And Its Smith

Yet again Millwall deny it's their fault.

I really do HATE Millwall with a passion, they are the ones that keep football violence and hatred alive and well. :@ :city:

Even their chairman stands up for the fans singing nasty things about the worst football disaster in memory.

Shame on them.

Guest monster red
That doesnt make it right though. Seems like double standards to me.

I don't think anyone suggested it was right, but surely you can understand the Liverpool fans reaction? I know I can!

What happened on Saturday and what happened last night at the New then are completely different situations and can't be compared!

:city:

I don't think anyone suggested it was right, but surely you can understand the Liverpool fans reaction? I know I can!

What happened on Saturday and what happened last night at the New then are completely different situations and can't be compared!

:city:

I know the circumstances are different and that in a way they cant be compared but in other ways they can. The police would not have thought "They're being provoked, I wont arrest them". The police would of arrested anyone that they deemed to of broken the law.

Apparently it all started when a Liverpool fan or two sat in the home areas, near to the away end. There was a 'fracas' and so some people said things and there were chants of 'there is only one Boris Johnson', and also about the HIllsborough disaster. However most people in teh ground couldn't hear this chanting, as it was only a minority, as the Press couldn't hear it. However, due to the close proximity to the Liverpool fans, they could hear it, and so took offence to it.

From what i have read, the chants seem to be in relation not only to the Hillsbourough disaster but also to the more recent death of hostage Ken Bigley who was from Liverpool. Only in the paper, but if this is true then Millwall have managed to sink to even lower depths.

They really are the scum, of not just football but everything in general.

Archived