IGNORED

Walsall

Dave L

I'm just writing an article about the fiasco and false arrests last Saturday. If anyone here was in the queue outside the ground and can confirm that there was no trouble, and is willing to be quoted, I'd be very grateful. This would add independent eye witness support to the statements I've already got from a couple of the guys involved.

I know Leicester Red had a post to that effect in one of the threads, but I can't find it. You don't need to have seen any of the arrests, just to generally state that there was no trouble outside the ground.

I'm writing this NOW, so if anyone could pm me with what they saw, along with their name, age and occupation I'd be very grateful.

Me and a mate were queueing at about 2.35pm, in a very long queue to add!

I can't really say what happened exactly, only what I saw, but a group of blokes with tickets were joining the queue and one asked a Copper something, suddely he's being taken off under arrest with everyone looking round in amazement at why was he arrested and asking "what was that about!?".

This is quite a way from me so I couldn't hear what was said to the Policeman but I'm sure it wasn't nasty as he seemed to just ask a polite question.

I didn't think much of it until I read some of these posts on here Saturday evening and I'm guessing the Coppers smelt alochol on his breath or something and must of accused him of being drunk, he wasn't I can tell you that!

I don't know him by the way but I just SAW this happen while in the queue to the turnstiles.

NO TROUBLE at all.

Guest scroobscurtis

Dave also just to say that the guy SWINDON HATER is talking about does sound like the guy I now to be known as user LSN who you also know about, and the other guy I'm in touch with was arrested whilst going to the toilet within the ground - the other 2 guys I remember from the cells were also arrested in the queue - so it seems that say 75% of the 10 arrested were actually arrested whilst queing to get in !!!

This posting is to get DaveL's urgent request back to the top. Meanwhile, please feel free to click on the URL in my signature which will take you to my corner of the yellow submariner website. Then please read my analysis of the corrupt West Midlands Police Gestapo command structure. :city::ph34r::P

Archived