IGNORED

Fa Cup Draw

Warbie

I was hoping to either get Rovers or some lower league team away from home so that we might have got on tely (seeing as there is little chance of us getting on Sky this season not being in one of the "special" leagues).

Bit gutted about that draw but it might be an alright game.

I was hoping to either get Rovers or some lower league team away from home so that we might have got on tely (seeing as there is little chance of us getting on Sky this season not being in one of the "special" leagues).

Bit gutted about that draw but it might be an alright game.

Why would you want to be on tele? We're home, another home game at AG. What more could you want? :whistle: Even Palace won today :P

I would of prefered a crappy little non - league team at home!

Brentford - what a crap draw  :@

Got to beat who you have in front of you.

Would be nice to get through, have Rovers when the get past Carlisle.

Then get another chance of nailing Everton in the 3rd round :whistle:

Even Palace won today :P

Yeah, well chuffed! :me?:

I think that I'm actually turning into a half GLORY HUNTING Crystal Palace fan. Before I would glance at the score and take the mick out of my Dad if they were losing, now I look for their score straight after I know City's! :P:whistle:

Yeah, well chuffed!  :me?:

I think that I'm actually turning into a half GLORY HUNTING Crystal Palace fan. Before I would glance at the score and take the mick out of my Dad if they were losing, now I look for their score straight after I know City's!  :P  :whistle:

Awww, bless ya.

I always look out for the gas score.

Well my Dad IS a Gashead you know......

Couldnt believe it as they announced over the PA it was 2-1 to Boston, and yet they still managed to equalise! Both Bristol sides are scrappers at the moment.

Spurs lost. That's our contribution to the "Save Fulham from Relegation" cause.

Archived