IGNORED

That Was Awfull!

Cider red

no we were already in the ground and sometimes you like to be wrong

Fair enough.

Couldn't really do much against a team who didnt want to play football or attack much.

Had Jilly down to score a hat trick at 100-1.

One day that bet will come off!

:me?:;) ;) :whistle:

Good old Cider Red is back to his best, in my view the worst forum poster.

I knew when I seen his post it would only include Leroy.

Funny how no-one mentions Luke Wilkshire who had an absolute nightmare and was so selfish it was unreal.

Lita and Brooker were poor today, but they were given no service whatsoever, and it's worrying that Tins seems to be finished on the playing side, as we are yet to win a match when he hasn't been involved, he's the only player that can create.

Good old Cider Red  is back to his best, in my view the worst forum poster.

I knew when I seen his post it would only include Leroy.

Funny how no-one mentions Luke Wilkshire who had an absolute nightmare and was so selfish it was unreal.

Lita and Brooker were poor today, but they were given no service whatsoever, and it's worrying that Tins seems to be finished on the playing side, as we are yet to win a match when he hasn't been involved, he's the only player that can create.

He's entitled to his viewpoint.

It'd be boring on here if we all had the same one.

It didnt only include Leroy. He mentioned Tinnion as well :P

Still don't think we have players that can supply decent crosses for aerial balls into the box, (sorry guys) so we have to show creativity through the floor and the middle of the park and break defences down, which we couldnt do.

How many shots did we have on goal today?, and was it like the Wycombe game last season, where we dropped valuble points??,  ;)

If a Striker is off of his game, he can still make a valuble contibution, by assisting the other Strikers unselfishly!!,  ;)

Like what Tin's had to say after the game: "My Front men had an off day!!", :me?:

How many front men do you have to choose from Brian?,  :whistle:

Exactly, like most weeks we had the better stats, 20-5 with shots at goal, and 5-1 with the corners. We face the 2 best defensive teams in the division this month, Tranmere and Wrexham, plus the usual tough game with Sheffield Weds. We had better grab 3 points against the Dons, because the other 3 teams will be a real test of how we rate in the division.

Good old Cider Red  is back to his best, in my view the worst forum poster.

Why is that?? Because i don't worship lita?? You don't seem to have taken my point , which was that he didnt seem to be trying and at times i felt (you may not have) that brooker was doing all the work up front by himself. Wilkshire had a mare?? I thought he started off well and faded but was one of our better players , he was shooting from too far out though. The whole team yesterday was poor , but i singled out lita because he wasnt running for anything (jogging at most) and he was very lacklustre. I don't just critisise lita , i was praising him after last week when he played well , but i have a right to my opinion which you don't seem to understand or agree with , but that doesnt make me the worst forum poster just because i don't agree with you.

Guest bristolbred
Still don't think we have players that can supply decent crosses for aerial balls into the box, (sorry guys) so we have to show creativity through the floor and the middle of the park and break defences down, which we couldnt do.

How many goals have we scored from within the six yard box, so far this season??, :whistle:

What did he create?

Oh yes a superb 40 yard shot that hit the corner flag right at the death.

As has been pointed out before amazing how 11,000 people can watch one game and see 11,000 different ones.

I saw a player who was putting in good crosses, had shots that were close to goal ( I assume you are down in the Atyeo and can't see the other end of the pitch), better in the first half than the second I agree, but so were all of the players.

What did Lita do?

Oh yes, nothing. For a pacy striker he looked mighty slow.

Guest bristolbred
Would have said Penalty Area myself, six yard area kinda points towards scrambled 6 yarders :P

OK!!, how many goals have we scored from within the Penalty area, so far, this season??, :whistle:

Archived