IGNORED

Give Players A Chance

lilciderhed

Tins has got to give a few players a chance to shine on tuesday, and if they play well auctually play them on the saturday.

Phillips

Amankwaah Coles Butler Hill - Give big kev a chance to play at the back with the regulars, if all goes well he could replace looney on saturday.

Anyisah Orr Dinning Goodfellow - It seemed we were lacking players with the ability to get a defenders today (the one that did was substituted) so I'd give Goodfellow a game to shine and Anyisah to gain experience. Also Dinning didnt seem part of the team today, so I'd give him a chance to settle.

Heffernan Gillespie - providing Heffernan is fit, and Gillespie is a great talent which it seems were wasting at the moment.

Ummm... its an LDV game, plus there were about 3 people on the line...

And it was nearer the penalty spot and on his left foot. He was forced to place it into the corner. Still looked lively. Not bad for a player placed wide right :P As did Cotterill on the Left :whistle:

We shall see if Brian will change things around. We do play them again on the following Saturday so don't want to give the Dons any confidence really so Brian may pick a strong team still.

The fact is, we have few chances from inside the area, mainly most of them were long drives from some distance out. Kudos to Colchester for making themselves difficult to break down.

It wouldn't have mattered today if we had Rooney and Henry up front. Lita and Brooker worked their you know whats of but received no help at all from the midfield today. However, Gillespie did have probably our best three chances and didn't put one away. I'm not being critical of the lad, but some people on this forum seem to think he's Michael Owen in disguise.

It wouldn't have mattered today if we had Rooney and Henry up front. Lita and Brooker worked their you know whats of but received no help at all from the midfield today. However, Gillespie did have probably our best three chances and didn't put one away. I'm not being critical of the lad, but some people on this forum seem to think he's Michael Owen in disguise.

Nah, he's not as quick as Owen.

:me?::whistle:

Gillespie on tues ???

He missed a sitter from 6 yards today!!!!!!!

Litas been missing them all season,and Heff/Miller/Gillespie/ with their brief appearances don't have time to settle down and rush their chances. However to miss a chance you have to get yourself in the right position, as Tins commented today. Given the continuity of several full games our squads strikers can all perform

Litas been missing them all season,and Heff/Miller/Gillespie/ with their brief appearances don't have time to settle down and rush their chances. However to miss a chance you have to get yourself in the right position, as Tins commented today. Given the continuity of several full games our squads strikers can all perform

I don't think they will be given a run of games. Brian has mapped out Brooker and Lita as his 1st choice set.

Some people on here said give Lita a rest. He didnt. He hit back at those who said to give him a rest. Maybe he hit back at us on here?

Archived