IGNORED

Why Does Fortune Do That?

A Horse With No Name

I have noticed on several occasions this season that Clayton Fortune, during the pre match warm up, drops his shorts to just above his knees, and walks around with his undies on show. Yesterday he was doing it until Scott Murray slapped his backside and he pulled them up, but earlier in the season he was walking around like it for a good couple of minutes. I was embarrassed for him. Is it a case of "look at me everyone" or what? Has anyone else noticed this?

It's called pre match entertainment, maybe he can encourage a few more players to join in!  :grr:

I can't say I've noticed but I'll be making an effort to arrive earlier next match! :whistle:

Also, when he comes on he always looks like he has kit that is too small, and he tries to pull his shorts down a bit! Keep an eye on him. He is definately very concious that his shorts are a bit short, or something!

Also, when he comes on he always looks like he has kit that is too small, and he tries to pull his shorts down a bit!  Keep an eye on him.  He is definately very concious that his shorts are a bit short, or something!

To give him some room, they don't call him Big Clait for nothing you know!

Hang on, its Big Kev innit? :grr::grr::whistle:

Archived