IGNORED

Another Victim Of Car Crime.......

Big Red Rich

Saw a lad who had his Corsa broken into last night. "What did they nick?" I said. He replied "Stereo system, cd's, subwoofer etc etc". Im not sure what the road is called where he is parked, but it is opposite the Mercedes Garage on the road past the Manheim car auctions. Know where I am? Maybe someone can help decipher where I mean. If you carry on along that road, it would take you into Megabowl???

I felt sorry for him but it begs the question, with car crime so rife, why leave anything of any value in your car? Its like your cars screaming "Come and break into me"!!

Anybody else done over?

Saw a lad who had his Corsa broken into last night. "What did they nick?" I said. He replied "Stereo system, cd's, subwoofer etc etc". Im not sure what the road is called where he is parked, but it is opposite the Mercedes Garage on the road past the Manheim car auctions. Know where I am? Maybe someone can help decipher where I mean. If you carry on along that road, it would take you into Megabowl???

I felt sorry for him but it begs the question, with car crime so rife, why leave anything of any value in your car? Its like your cars screaming "Come and break into me"!!

Anybody else done over?

You should all get yourselves a nice 'man bag' like mine. My CD player facia and CDs all fit neatly inside. Added to which I look quite the man about town with it, and in no way gay or owt.

:@

You should all get yourselves a nice 'man bag' like mine. My CD player facia and CDs all fit neatly inside. Added to which I look quite the man about town with it, and in no way gay or owt.

:@ What a homophobic statement you should be ashamed of yourself sounds like your right up yourself anyway

Guest bristolbred

They were all the rage in France 25 years ago, and even the Gendarmarie used to carry them!!, :grr:

No wonder we had to send our men to fight the war for them!!, :whistle:

:grr:

I remember those bags from 25 years ago, some nonces used to carry them over their left shoulder (never the right)always in blue, in the area to the north east of Bristol. Used to wear Oxford Bags with them as well as 16 eye Doc Martins, braces over their cheesecloth shirts. Nice lads if you get my drift, if I remember correctly they called their bags TOTE.

PS 2004 - 1944 (or 1940 if you prefer) = 25??

:@

:@ What a homophobic statement you should be ashamed of yourself sounds like your right up yourself anyway

I take it you never used to listen to Mark and Lard then.... :whistle:

Ahh but don't forget they are both Man City!

Apologies if this joke isn't known in the South West.

:whistle: Sorry BillyBob got your facts wrong there the police have no power to book anyone on double or single yellow lines thats the job of parking services as this offence was decriminalised about 3 years ago.So blame the local council

Guest larsltd

about 3 weeks was parked outside my misses house (she lives in horfield a bit too near the gas for my liking but hey) and was woken up at 9am by her housemate to find my lock had been done and my alarm going off. screwed the lock so badly it couldn't be replaced but luckily didn't touch my stereo etc cause i had no facia in the car! (phew), A few other cars had been done also (note this was wednesday night with no footy match on). following saturday a mate parked for one hour from 11pm till 12pm in that "cctv" car park by hatchet/academy road) came back at 12 to see her lock had been done in (again no fascia) so was lucky and was left alone, however a total of 5 cars had been done including 2 with smashed windows and 2 stripped of stereo, sub and speakers. one of the owners came back called the police and they basically said " well there has been so many lately there is nothing we can do" !!!! he was rightly fuming. really sucks its so bad. I guess that you make sure not to leave your head units in the car.....

Also watch out if you have a ford, my dad had his broken into the other week and the stereo was nicked, the bloke said the old stereos on fords are packing up so there is a market for the new ones, so if you got a newish ford, watch out!

Yes watch out for that. I've heard you can get up to £2.50 for an old Ford Stereo so its well worth nicking. :whistle:

Where can I get a "man bag" like yours? Am I likely to meet like minded people there?

Where can I get a "man bag" like yours?  Am I likely to meet like minded people there?

I find Gap is very good for man bags. Though, for some reason, the last one I bought from there was in the women's bit of the shop. Presumably, the member of staff responsible for putting them on display didn't realise that it is quite clearly a masculine item.

Imagine how embarrassed they'd be if they ever read this.

i feel so sorry for the guy as i had this experience only last saturday. parked opposite the park and found my ford fiesta passenger window smashed and all my belongings missing, the stewards at ashton gate we useless i kept asking for a local police number and they kept tellin me it wasnt citys fault, which i had already stated that i knew. then the police were an absolute waste of time too. i bet the thieve were the same as the ones who broke into my car last weekend. maked me mad just thinkin about all the expenses i have had to pay to sort it out :@

Archived