IGNORED

Do You Remember Bcfc_babe17's Dad

cheshire_red

Guest monster red
Unfortuneatly this story does not shock me...... its just typical of the police...

What do you mean this is typical of the police? qualify how you come to such a sweeping conclusion!

Truly appalling.

Was there any CCTV in operation at the ground? I don't recall seeing any, but then I wasn't actively looking.

Surely there must be a way of discovering the identity of the officer at the centre of this, so that he can be questioned accordingly.

As much as the incident is shocking, the lack of individual accountability for alleged actions is every bit as disturbing. Surely, for the protection of all parties involved, the identity of all police officers involved should be information that is recorded and available.

As this piece isn't related to any legal proceedings, I assume it is open for full debate. Even so, I can't write what I'd like to as I'd be banned and this thread would disappear, and that wouldn't serve any purpose.

Suffice to say "back to the top" with it, and get it widely read and hopefully widely published.

Your restraint does you credit cynic :whistle:

In the light of Ed's pinned warning, please can no-one attempt to draw any parallels between this story and any other alleged incidents at Walsall involving the WMP.

What do you mean this is typical of the police? qualify how you come to such a sweeping conclusion!

Based on all my experiences with the police, only once I have felt the police acted correctly. The police are trouble makers! (generally)

HELL

LINK: http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk

PS DaveL and myself have consulted legal opinion with regard to the legalities of publishing this story and are happy with that advice.

Full credit to Rikki for making a formal complaint to the PCA - or the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) as it now is - let's hope they do indeed handle it in an "open, efficient and fair way".

I note that the complaints procedure highlights that the complaint need not be restricted to the person directly suffering from the misconduct.

Guest bristolbred

Let's hope that the IPCC get to the bottom of this, as soon as possible, that the Officer involved is disciplined as soon as possible, that the West Mids Chief Issues a public apology, as well as one to Mr Ricki Avery and his family. And Fans from all clubs outside the west Mids are made aware of what could possibly happen to them, even when no laws are broken!!, :ProgrammePC: :whistle:

Disturbing.

It's just a shame that one of those dozens of phone cameras that were held aloft after Leroys winner, couldn't have captured the old bill 'in action'.

One of the subbers had a digi camera I'm sure. One of the old bill was pointing him out in the crowd but nothing was done so he carried on taking photo's.

I said to one of my mates that it would make great eveidence.

MM

That's absolutely shocking. The physical pain maybe healing but the mental scars left on all the members of this poor family will stay with them for a lot longer. Sickening.

The thing that also puzzles me is why exactly do walsal have the cage to put fans in? Do other grounds feel the need to have one? How often is it used? Medieval and barbaric IMO.

Ladies and gentlemen, still hoping for much more publicity for this story.

Have you any City supporting friends, in fact football supporting friends, who aren't members of this Forum? If so, please email them the story, we need as much publicity as possible and getting plenty of support from fans of other clubs on the bristolcitynet message board. To email the story simply click the link below and at the bottom of the story page there is a link to email the story to a friend.

Thanks.

LINK: http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk

Archived