IGNORED

Just You Wait Everyone . .

LSN

I've been on this forum for the last 3 years but havn't regularly posted on here for about half a year now. But in ths time I have realised that people will always come up with the same excuse when a debate over 'part time' fans crops up.

"I was one of the 3,000 who watched the LDV game vs MK Dons, I'm better than you"

. . . . or along the lines of.

Just you wait, a similar debate will come up after the new year when the LDV final rounds will be played and I assure you all, some posters will use this excuse to get one over everyone else.

Just you wait . . .

You should know by now - if anyone has a good point I always nick it and use it as my own. Get used to it.  :city:

Plageristic Part Timer too :P

© BlokeCDP November 2004

Be careful, my lawyers are watching (and being horrendously overpaid too)

If you are referring to my post, you missed the point!

My beef is concerned with the allocation of tickets.

Last season I had a season ticket and went to most away games including that fabulous victory against Grimsby when we went top of the league on a Tuesday and the games at Hartlepool.

Yet, when it came to the play-off's, despite having my Grimbsy voucher, I joined the queue when it was at Kentucy Fried Chicken.

The point is that being a season ticket holder is'nt enough. Let's have a system that takes into account cup games (LDV, Carling and FA) and away games so that those who attend more can be in front of the queue, Being a season ticket holder isn't enough!

I entirely agree with you believe it or not. But the ticketing is largely out of the hands of the club - it is outsourced and they don't care if you are a season ticket holder or a Gas supporter.  They just want your money.

Now isn't that the truth. :city:

• Admin
That looks too similar to me.....

I'll get my lawyers looking at it for a blatant breach of copyright :D

:city:

I wouldn't risk your hard-earned.

My brother is one and he says that your copyrighting of a random set of letters not yet recognised by any dictionarians(:cool:) bears no resemblence to my description of an "idea stealing 2nd grade supporter" :D

Roll on the Quarters :D

I wouldn't risk your hard-earned.

My brother is one and he says that your copyrighting of a random set of letters not yet recognised by any dictionarians(:city:) bears no resemblence to my description of an "idea stealing 2nd grade supporter"  :cool:

Roll on the Quarters :D

It's a new way of saying it, a fresher look at the English Language for Bristolians and bad spelleristics and typographers of the world as we know it. It's original, and fresh, and gives a new perspective on the way we see words.

Did I say it's fresh?

* JCB for CDP *

Archived