IGNORED

Van Nistelrooy

Ian M

Another 4 goals for Man Utd and he STILL hasn't scored ANY from outside the penalty area. What a shyte player, getting rid of Forlan was a mistake, especially how little he went for in comparison to what they paid for him  :city:

Forlan will be remembered as an Old Trafford legend there's no doubt about that. Van Nistelrooy's only very good goal last night was the lob which was brilliant, i'd still rather have Henry as he does alot more for the team :cool:

Forlan will be remembered as an Old Trafford legend there's no doubt about that. Van Nistelrooy's only very good goal last night was the lob which was brilliant, i'd still rather have Henry as he does alot more for the team  :city:

I agree, Henry is a better all round team player. However, Van Nistelrooy

is the best finisher/poacher in the world IMO.

• Admin
Van nistelrooy is a world class poucher and finisher simple as that really. Always in the right place at the right time to sweep the ball into the back of the net.

It's not like he's got a wayward or weak shot though so to score (I'm guessing here) around 100 goals and NONE of them from more than 16 yards out seems a little bizarre. Could the stat be wrong?

It's not like he's got a wayward or weak shot though so to score (I'm guessing here) around 100 goals and NONE of them from more than 16 yards out seems a little bizarre. Could the stat be wrong?

I heard that stat too, but i can remember him scoring a beauty from outside the box (i think) against west ham in a thrashing in the FA Cup one year, i think the result was 5-0

Forlan will be remembered as an Old Trafford legend there's no doubt about that. Van Nistelrooy's only very good goal last night was the lob which was brilliant, i'd still rather have Henry as he does alot more for the team  :ph34r:

Are u being sarcastic? Forlan was a terrible player, so much so they offloaded him to the first team that showed any sign of interest.

Archived