IGNORED

Gazza On Loan?

brady bunch

We are at bit of a cross roads and need a spark to get us going, I know it has been suggested before, but why not get GAZZA for a month, he will bring in the crowds and spark interest in the team.

He has been playing well in Wolves reserves and according to reports, teams like Sheffield Wed are looking at a loan.

It must be worth a phone call and must be far more likely to be able to secure then Matt Jansen who cannot surly want to drop to divisions when he would walk into any side in the 1st Div.

I saw on TV last night that Gazza is considering an offer from a club in Cyprus.

Not sure if it was football club or a night club in Agia Napa.

On a serious note he did say he was still battling alcoholism. Hardly bodes well for anyone foolish enough to sign him.

It's getting worse on this forum. Gazza? could have been the worlds greatest but decided to go for the party life instead. I was surpriesed when wolves showed an interest in him. He is finished and is definatly not what we won't at our club. We don't need someone for the players to go out drinkign with and to distrupt us.

I do not think he will single handly win games for us and I do not argue that he is past it. On the drinks front we had a certain Jacki Jacknoski who liked a drink but still entertained us!!!!

What he will bring is excitment and crowds - not the true city fans who look at this forum, but the fickle fan who brings his kids along wearing their man you tops etc. but they are bums on seats and money into the club.

and the point about being a free agent (so not a loanee) is not relevant, what I meant was get him in for a month to create interest in our club and give us the sparkle and lift we need.

even if he comes on for 20 minutes at the end!

you are a miserable lot honestly!! I bet you all want Glen pennyfather and six more journey man footballers back instead!!!

What are 'man you' tops? Anyway, i saw a programma about him on BBC3 the other day. He smokes about 30 a day (i think we have enough smokers at the club), he still battling with alcoholism and while he would put bums on seats he certainly wouldnt help us win matches.

The queen would put bums on seats, would she win us games?

What are 'man you' tops? Anyway, i saw a programma about him on BBC3 the other day. He smokes about 30 a day (i think we have enough smokers at the club), he still battling with alcoholism and while he would put bums on seats he certainly wouldnt help us win matches.

The Queen?

Not too sure about that, however it would be interesting to watch.

If the Queen was Graham la Saux he might.

Archived