IGNORED

How Much..

Stylus

If a large club put a offer in for the Countries highiest goalscorer, how much would you sell him for if at all.

Is Leroy too good to go or is a 300k offer enough to tempt you? Would the club accept the offer becasue of our recent 1 Million plus loses?

I for one would wait untill the summer at least and hang onto him becasue if we did go up he would be the kind of goalscoring player we would need in the Championship. Thoughts?? :ph34r:

At this point in time I would accept £750k plus a large sell-on.

If anybody thinks this is harsh, it is about £450k more than I would of said a month ago and rising!

At this point in time I would accept £750k plus a large sell-on.

If anybody thinks this is harsh, it is about £450k more than I would of said a month ago and rising!

Why not wait say 4/5 more months and see how much you value him then!

Id not be tempted by anything less than a million. I base this on the amount of potential revnue that could be raised through promotion and prmotion wont come without goals.

Just hope we can hang on to him though...!

I've got to agree there, City has been losing a lot of money for quite some years now. A quick 750k isn't going to change that, what would change the problem is someone with the necessary ability at the club (amongst others) taking us to places where we will feesibly make more money. i.e promotion!

Archived