IGNORED

People Who Used To....

42nite

To run in conjunction with 'Rayers' "People who read but don't post"........

Out of curiosity.. are there any posters you miss?

I used to enjoy "Working late agains" posts, but he doesn't appear to be on here any more.

Is he still about?

Anybody you remember from the past?

The forum is very PC now & the likes of skinemclive, Redrocks etc are missed as they would always bring a balanced view.

So many have defected or not bothering due to the fact that the froum is not now totally independant in allowing fans to really have a view other than that which follows company policy.

Critisum is now policed & is not alllowing true expression of any views that appear to be against Board or Management.

I still would like to know who are the nominated moderators? Because there is too much interference in what was once a true representation of fans views.

It is now policed to show all things positive.And reflect all things good within the club.

Which is not a bad thing,when countered with a balanced view from all quarters.

There are honestly too many decent posters who have dropped off the forum for me to single a couple out.

You used to have debates on here that went on for pages and pages, with facts figures and opinions being bounded about by different sides. Nowadays you're lucky for a debate to last more than two pages.

There are people in the past I'd had many a discussion with and disagreed with their view (e.g. me and RichieB on football tops on the old forum was a goody) but I respected them and their view. Nowadays if you post outside the accepted norm you get called names and told to support the Gas.

As has been said many a time, attack the post, not the poster.

I never really looked at the names when previously looking at the forum, but I think it has deteriorated in the last few months, certainly I find it less interesting to read, too many people jumping on bandwagons and overreacting to things rather than making good points.

I started posting on the very first forum and have continued since. The standard of posters is extremely low, lots of pointless posts and bad grammar (not that mine is amazing!!)

Lots of the old names are rarely seen on here nowadays.

Robbered, Edson & Matty H are/were all good posters.

Do I care that people get offended by chants at a ginger haired player? NO! :Sleep12:

I started posting on the very first forum and have continued since.  The standard of posters is extremely low, lots of pointless posts and bad grammar (not that mine is amazing!!)

Lots of the old names are rarely seen on here nowadays.

Robbered, Edson & Matty H are/were all good posters.

Do I care that people get offended by chants at a ginger haired player? NO! :Sleep12:

Had Lewington scored with his left peg (that swerving one that went past the left post) he'd have been a Ginger Legend!

Well I shouted that, and stood up when someone shouted "kill the ginger" :ph34r:

Hairists, that's what you all are. Stewards!

Archived